A special recipe for canned beans, I brew borscht with it in winter, the family loves

Beans with vegetables are harvested in the summer in advance, then, in winter, to cook with this wonderful dressing appetizing wrestler. This is a family-proven recipe, I vouch for it!

Today's edition. "Site" will tell you how fill out To the banks to make a generous borscht in the winter. Golden conservation time!

Beans with vegetables Ingredients
  • 2kg tomatoes
  • 3 tbsp beans
  • 1kg carrots
  • 300g sugar
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1kg red pepper
  • 2.5 tbsp salt
  • 70 ml vinegar 9%

Preparation
  1. Wash the beans and then decoct in salted water almost until ready.

2. Wash the vegetables. Peel the peppers from the seeds and peduncles, and then cut with straw. It is better to take red pepper - it is more fleshy and sweet. Peel the carrots and rub them on a medium grater.

3. Wash the tomatoes and pass them through the grinder.

4. Put all the vegetables in a large pan and put on the fire. Add salt, sugar, vegetable oil. After boiling, the fire was reduced and boiled for about half an hour.

5. 10 minutes before the vinegar is ready.

6. Ready. vegetable-mix You can use pre-sterilized banks. Don’t forget to leave it overnight under a blanket and then store it in a dark, cool place. Bon appetit!

I also suggest to familiarize yourself with the excellent schedule of conservation by months for the stocky hostess. In summer, it is very important to prepare for the cold not only mentally, but also physically!

In the winter, jar with vegetables, you can prepare borscht, and salad, and soup, and hot. Therefore, prepare this good as much as possible.

Try to make such a gas station for the winter, you will not regret it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting