Dessert that you need to have time to cook in a time of cherry abundance

A handsome Turk who lives next door to three children taught me how to cook mousse. cherry. I assure you, this is the dessert that you need to have time to cook in a time of cherry abundance. No regrets!

Today's edition. "Site" will tell you specializeWhen the cherries are at home. For those who do not tolerate sweet desserts!

Mouss of berries Ingredients
  • 2 tbsp seedless cherries
  • 480g cream
  • 120g condensed milk
  • 15g gelatin
  • 60g water

Preparation
  1. Wash it and get the bones out of the cherries. Put the cherry (without seeds) in a blender bowl, then pour the condensed cherry there. Make it uniform.

2. Prepare gelatin in a separate container. Pour it with water, stir it and leave it to swell while you whip the cream.

3. Wash the cream well. Then heat the gelatin in the microwave (takes about 10 seconds) or in a water bath and mix it with cream. If the gelatin quickly grasps from the cream temperature, the mixture can be slightly warmed again.

4. Pour the cream with gelatin into a condensed cherry puree. Stir it well.

5. With the help of a silicone confectionery bag, fill glasses or cremancas with mousse (can be diagonally) to form an interesting form of dessert. Spoon align the mousse to get even edges. Put it in the fridge for 2 hours before freezing.

6. You can also do this. layered. To do this, dilute boiling water strawberry jelly, after dissolving gelatin add cold water. Leave the jelly to cool to room temperature. When the mousse is completely frozen, pour strawberry jelly into it. Let me freeze in the fridge.

7. Decorate the mousse with whipped cream and cherries and strawberries. Bon appetit!

And to better familiarize yourself with the detailed way of preparing this dessert, watch the video from the cooking channel Ellena’s Kitchen. There are a lot of time-tested recipes!

about:blank

I also suggest to learn how to prepare a fast chocolate cake with berry intersperses of cherries, saving from longing. Baking it all the time!

Mousse from the berries is surprisingly gentle and dessertIt will make you happy with the hot summer days!

Also, this mousse is perfect as a cream for cakes, it keeps its shape well after cooling and at the same time remains soft. The dessert is excellent, I recommend you try it, you will not regret it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting