Each hostess has its own recipe for Lithuanian okroshka, we are looking for the best

Okroshka with beets will decorate any lunch or dinner on a hot summer day. I brought this recipe from Lithuania, there okroshka called shaltibarščiai. This soup is served. cold. It comes out quite hearty, while with an interesting refreshing taste.

Beets on this okroshka can be boiled and baked in the oven. Some even use pickled but the taste goes out to the amateur!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions Lithuanian on beets and kefir. This cold dish has captured the hearts of millions of people!

Okroshka with beets Ingredients
  • 0.5 kg beet
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 cucumbers
  • 700ml fatty kefir
  • 3 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 4 potatoes
  • 1 bundle of green onions
  • 1 bundle of dill
  • salt, pepper to taste
  • sour cream

Preparation
  1. Beets should be washed well, and then boiled in the peel until soft. Well, personally, I do not cook, but bake, and with her everything I want - carrots, potatoes.

2. Cool the finished beets, then peel and sodium on a large grater. You can also cut it with a thin straw, as you like. Cucumbers should also be cut with a thin straw.

3. As long as the beets are brewed, baking. To do this, first it needs to be boiled in the skin until soft, and then laid out, slightly pressing with a fork, in a smeared vegetable oil form for baking. On top, sprinkle the potatoes with salt and also lubricate with vegetable oil. It is better to bake when grilling until the formation of a golden crust.

4. Boil hard-boiled eggs. Ready eggs slightly cool, peel and cut in half.

5. Wash the greens and onions and cut them finely. In a convenient container, mix kefir with salt and black pepper. Add beets, cucumbers and greens. Stir well and put it in the fridge before serving.

6. Pour okroshka on plates, add half eggs to it and decorate with greens. Serve such a summer soup is best with baked potatoes with sour cream. Bon appetit!

I also propose to find out how the Polish refrigerator is radically different from the okroshka. For a hot summer, that's it!

In fact, Lithuanian okroshka with beets is a real cold borscht! It is also a great alternative to the classic okroshka.

If you wish, you can add this summer-soup mushrooms, both roasted and fresh mushrooms. Also for satiety, you should add bread or toast.

You like okroshka, have you ever made one?

Tags

See also

New and interesting