The former was a trucker and taught how to fight sleep if you can not fall asleep

What to do if you want to sleep? You can't stand the strength, the eyelids literally stick together. Sleeping at a particular moment is simply not allowed. Don’t be in a hurry to get upset because there are Useful and effective advice For those who haven't slept. Work tricks from representatives of various professions. How to deal with excessive drowsiness doctor, trucker, pilot? Let's work it out together.

As a rule, the fight against endless yawning and drowsiness is very easy to lose. That certainly makes sense. If a person wants to sleep, it is better. let him rest. It is especially important to get enough sleep for people who work in responsible positions. Agree, for example, the doctor should have a good rest before starting to work with patients.

But to plunge into the world of dreams on a soft bed is not always possible. There are a number of reasons for this. So what do representatives of different professions advise? How do they recommend conquering endless yawning and insidious sleepiness?

How to fight drowsiness without a traditional cup of coffee? This life hack is familiar, perhaps, absolutely everyone. Although with some people, coffee can work diametrically opposite, causing even more drowsiness. Doctors are advised to stock up on small food and chew it nonstop.

Such a trick is a kind of deception of the body. A person begins to chew, and at this time the stomach secretes a special secret, because now he needs to digest food. But you don't have to have a big meal. You can do with seeds, crackers, nuts, dried fruits, chewing gum. Besides, jaw-movement It's also a good way to get rid of sleepiness.

By the way, overeating also provokes sleepiness. Do you remember the monologue Frog from the Soviet animated film Thumbelina? “Eat and now we can sleep. Sleep – you can eat, – loudly lamented the frogs, laid down on their water lilies. If you know that you will not be able to take a nap after eating, it is better not to overeat.

Masters of yoga and reflexology advise wake up With a massage. You just need to walk carefully on each finger, starting with the little finger. Slightly press on the nail, and then on the finger pad. Do this for 1-2 minutes, but without excessive effort. Squeeze the nail, the pad, and then intensely knead the tip of your finger. Experts are sure: after such manipulations, sleep as a hand will remove.

You can massage not only the fingers, but also the nose, ears, knuckles on the hands, the back of the neck, whiskey. This should be done carefully so as not to harm your own skin. As a rule, the massage works, but after a while the drowsiness may return.

Pilots practice other methods of combating drowsiness. They say that if they do not sleep, they will not sleep. don't stop talking with his interlocutor. Discuss whatever topics you can. Pilots also use the tricks of doctors. They also drink coffee, chew crackers or chew gum. Professionals of air travel assure that you can make a natural tonic drink, mixing cola with strong coffee. But no bigotry. It is not necessary to abuse such a drink.

What to do if you want to sleep and yawn constantly Interesting secrets can be seen from train drivers and truck drivers. Engineers admit that the feeling of hunger helps to fight drowsiness. And if you do not want to starve, it is better to make strong green tea. A cup of tea is perfect for bitter chocolate. And if it is not possible, then from time to time you can tongue. It's fun, but it should help.

Trucker Valery shares his life hack to combat excessive drowsiness: “If I understand that I want to sleep behind a lamb, then I immediately stop.” Of course, it is better to sleep, but if you have to go, there is nothing you can do. I get out of the car and start exercising. I fell, I pulled it off, and so on. I do not forget to wash cold water. Very helpful.

Now you know what to do if you want to sleep. We hope that these simple tips from representatives of different professions will be useful to you at least once. Share your own with our subscribers drowsiness control And a constant yawn.

Tags

See also

New and interesting