Dmitry Komarov believes that a pack of cookies can be given without publicity on Instagram

Recently, fans of the TV program "The world inside out" began to worry. Where is Dmitry Komarov now?. After all, on the Internet about the traveler began to spread the most alarming rumors. And the presenter himself has not been in touch with subscribers for a long time, did not tell where he disappeared and what he does.

However, recently Dmitry Komarov made himself known. And the newsroom. "Site" He offers to analyze his latest appeal, which the talented journalist addressed not only to fans, but also to all users of social networks. His words are really worth thinking about.

The creator and permanent host of the TV show “The world inside out” admitted that he was tired of rumors that something happened to him. And the ground for this is surprisingly shaky - the man has not posted anything on social networks for a long time.

“This question, to put it mildly, is overdone. What took you so long? How often do I have to write? Should I even? Who determines that? I was not going to write this post, but again asked if he was alive, because “I’m not in social networks”, — said Komarov.

The traveler calls to pay attention to the fact that social networks are only a virtual world. And in this fictional, fake reality, many people like to live. Although Dmitry admitted that today, when the war continues, a lot of secrets become clear. And even on social networks, you can see who is real and who just pretends to be.

“I have a life with clear priorities. And social networks are not in the first, or even in the second ten. It’s just a useful tool for a journalist to communicate with an audience. Communicate when it is necessary, Komarov assured.

Dmitry also admitted that today social networks help many people. They help to raise money for something important, convey information, allow you to win the information struggle. And people who use social media to help others at such a difficult time deserve special respect.

Why rarely uses social networks Komarov noted that he could post one of the many photos taken on the front lines. Or you can post a photo of him in a light jacket sitting in the cabin of his car. Although in the second case, he may well be condemned that there is a war, and he is in a jacket rolling.

However, the man does not take it to heart. It doesn’t matter who thinks or writes about it. And a pack of cookies, according to him, can be given without publicity on Instagram.

“Thank you to all who are worried. Nice. I'm fine. Good luck. And to live despite the war, to appreciate every day. Live in the real world, not on social media. Value your family and country. That's what you give your life for. To the family and Ukraine. Everything else is secondary, the journalist wrote.

Recently, a significant part of Russian fans criticized Dmitry Komarov. Proponents of the war do not like that a well-known journalist around the world shows the destruction brought to Ukraine by the Russian army. They deny the obvious, but they believe the most incredible conspiracy theories. And along the way, they accuse Dmitry of lying and venality.

Ukrainians themselves fervently thank Komarov for his work on the information front, for his efforts to publish the real state of affairs. And they willingly share their stories, which largely confirm the words of the journalist.

How do you feel about Dmitry Komarov? Are you close to his position on social media? How do you assess his journalistic work?

Tags

See also

New and interesting