A man left a feeble wife with a baby in his arms, and years later the son took revenge on his bad father.

Can it? son's revenge restore order to the family? The issue is complex and highly ambiguous. Many children are raised without fathers, and the hero of this story was no exception. But what did this man do to his father who abandoned his own child?

Marina was 16 years old when she found out that baby. The alleged father was the senior Alexei for a year. The couple had been dating for a month and felt they were ready to start a truly adult relationship. But when the girl realized that something was going wrong, Alexey immediately stopped communicating.

The girl's parents first scolded her on what the light was worth. The father accused his mother of being I didn't follow my daughter.His mother blamed Marina for all her sins. Then they calmed down a little and decided that the family of the father of the unborn child should also participate in his upbringing.

Such a thought in the family of Alexei was not happy, because before the arrival of Marina’s parents and did not know about the existence of their future grandson. Lesha immediately began to deny everything. He claimed that he saw Marina with Andrei, Vlad, and Misha. In general, almost with all his friends and acquaintances. But the parents of the young man decided to act noblely and arrange a bad couple wedding. Let them learn to live together and raise a child.

Vitya was born really tiny and at first was in a special incubator for babies. Marina was not interested in how her baby was. She expected to receive money, but Viti’s poor health could put an end to such plans. Doctors and nurses tried to reach out to the careless mother and ask her to at least look at the baby. But Marina never showed up to the boy.

The difficult burden of motherhood was assumed by Marina’s mother, Elena Viktorovna. She did her best to make sure the baby didn’t need anything. It's her and named after his father. Elena combined two jobs and helping Marina with a child. Alexei walked, drank and continued to celebrate the birth of his son, to whom he was barely involved for natural reasons.

That's how poor Viti's childhood went. His parents didn't care about him. Grandma Lena was making ends meet. The rest of the family tried to pretend to help the child. In fact, the boy was left to himself. And Vitya remembers that very well.

The fair revenge of the son of Vity remembered perfectly well how one day the quarrels between father and mother finally stopped. Alexey decided to leave home, and soon got new children and wife. Then Vitya cried very much and did not understand why they did this to him. And he also concluded that this would not be the case with his own children. No matter how hard it is.

It was not easy for Victor, because No one helped him. And he didn't. His mother broke ties with him, and his grandmother Lena soon went to better worlds. Then Vitya learned that his mother was gone. And if you had to tell someone about the family, the guy was an orphan.

But Viti did. fabulous to crafts made of wood. The guy always thought that it was the higher forces that gave him this, instead of a bad family. On this skill, Viktor Alekseevich was able to build a decent business. He married and became a father. And one day in the parking lot at the shopping center I met him.

“You live well, son,” the thin and terrible old man spoke to Vita in a hoarse voice. "Yes, I am not distressed," Vitya replied. "Didn't you recognize me? I'm Lesha, your folder, Vit. Of course, the man immediately recognized his father, but he did not want to communicate with him. “My friends told me that you’re big now.” So I think I'll come and talk. How can I not remember my own son? “You, uncle, made a mistake. I don't have a father or a mother. I'm an orphan.

"Of course. I'm your father. Here I have documents and photos ..., the old man did not stop. Vitya became angry: “And I am already an orphan according to the documents, you are an old stump.” Paperwork. You're not getting a penny from me, okay? The old man stuttered and immediately backed away from Victor's car, swearing dirty. Even at that moment, he didn’t need his son, but his money.

Tags

See also

New and interesting