Rich man saved a woman with a baby on the border and asked to pretend to be his bride, but soon he was taken aback from the turn of fate

Meeting a stranger It's like a lottery these days. Of course, you can meet a good person who will help you. However, do not lose vigilance, because a new acquaintance does not always promise something good. This is well known by the heroine of today’s history Olga. What happened and what situation she and her young daughter found themselves in, read more in the article.

Meeting with a stranger Yaroslav went to the border with a specific purpose. He knew he could definitely help someone. He did not have to wait long: among the crowd of disadvantaged, he saw a miniature woman with a little girl in her arms. The brave man approached the refugee and said hello: Good day! Can I help you? I'm going to the capital and I can take you in my parents' house. There is a separate room and all facilities.”

Meeting a stranger did not frighten the woman. It was clear that she had survived enough grief, so she was ready to seize any opportunity to save herself and the child. She said, My name is Olya. I have no acquaintances or friends here. I would be very grateful if you would help us.”

On the way to the city, Yaroslav asked Olya about her life, about what she had experienced. He tried to contact her so he could ask her for a favor. Really unusual. Halfway through, he said, Olga, I know this is going to sound crazy. But could you pretend to be my bride when I introduce you to your parents? Don't think about it, I'm not forcing you to do anything. My mom has been trying to marry me for over 5 years. I just want her to calm down. You're a beautiful woman, I can feel it! Don't get me wrong!

Olga was taken aback, but she understood that she was already in the car of her new friend and was already going into the unknown. She was lonely. Yes, and to play the role of someone else’s chosen one against the background of everything that she had to go through seemed like a childish babble. So she agreed. However, there were many more surprises ahead. When Olya entered the house of Yaroslav, his mother met her on the threshold. When she saw Olga, she said, “Lord, is that you?” The man didn’t understand, “Mom, do you know each other?” How can that be? ?

It turned out that Nadezhda Dmitrievna was Oli’s former mother-in-law. And her son, Yaroslav's brother, is her ex-husband. He left the woman when she gave birth to the child. Olya met with her mother-in-law a couple of times in her life, since she lived abroad. She offered Olga her help after the divorce, even invited her to Poland. But she refused.

When Yaroslav found out about everything, he realized that his plan had failed. He didn’t hear much about Ole because he hadn’t spoken to his brother for a long time. He didn't even invite him to the wedding. It turns out that the secret stranger who rescued Olga on the border, was the uncle of her daughter.

The man did not know what to do next. She really liked it and didn’t mind getting to know her better. Who knows what might have come out of this? But now it didn’t matter because they couldn’t be together anymore.

Yaroslav was a wealthy businessman. He lived in his apartment, and his mother bought a house, where he planned to place a refugee with a child. I can't believe Olga doesn't have to worry about the roof over her head because she's surrounded by relatives. Although she was not close to Nadezhna Dmitrievna, she knew that she and her daughter would be safe here.

I am sorry that your plan failed, Yaroslav. I did not mind pretending to be your bride, you are very cute to me, Olga whispered, left alone with her savior. In response, the man hugged her and said, "I'm glad you're safe." Or rather, you're safe. My mom and I won’t let you and the baby hurt you, know that.

The next day, Nadezhda Dmitrievna found out what her son was up to. She laughed and said, "Guys, I don't mind going to my daughter-in-law's wedding a second time." The baby is only a year and a half old. And she deserves to live in a full family with mom and dad. I don't see anything wrong with that!

Olga and Yaroslav looked at each other and smiled. No one knows how their lives will turn out. But one thing is clear: their meeting was not accidental.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Once in the unknown, a person begins to either fear or act. Olga wanted to save herself and her child, so she was ready for anything. Who knows where she would have been if not for a chance encounter with a stranger at the border. Sometimes you need to take a serious step to start a new life. And the heroine of this story managed to do it.

Do you think she can be happy with Yaroslav or better not to have an affair with him?

Tags

See also

New and interesting