I stocked up on oatmeal when the prices were still divine, I got last year's honey, I made oatmeal bread.

Instead of oatmeal for breakfast, I bake oatmeal bread according to the recipe of the famous culinary expert and TV presenter Yevgeny Klopotenko. This bread has no sugar and wheat flour, but there are pumpkin seeds and flaxseed. Such bread is baked quickly, simply and without unnecessary fuss.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions cereal. Shop bread is untrustworthy, and I know what my child ate!

Oat bread Ingredients for dough
  • 200g oatmeal (Hercules flake)
  • 3 tbsp pumpkin, sunflower or linen seeds
  • 2 tbsp honey
  • 2.5 tsp soda
  • 3 tbsp vegetable oil
  • pinch
  • 350 ml of water

Preparation
  1. In a deep bowl pour oatmeal "Hercules". There you can also add sunflower and pumpkin seeds, as well as flax seed. The latter is very useful for both adults and children.

2. Instead of sugar, take honey. It can even be old, slightly sugared. Pour the vegetable oil and stir.

3. Put soda in there, salt. Stir well until homogeneous. Fill it with water. Stir and leave to brew for half an hour.

4. After half an hour, the oatmeal is saturated with water and will increase in volume.

5. Lubricate the mold for baking with oil or covered with parchment paper. Pour the dough. Bake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 40-50 minutes until ready. There must be a golden crust.

6. That's it, bread ready. Bon appetit!

Editorial Board also suggest familiarizing yourself with the recipe for lean corn cakes. They can be a great snack for soups or main course along with vegetable salads.

Now you know how fast you can. make bread And don't pull matches on who goes to the store. Oat bread comes out very fragrant, tasty, healthy, with a delicious golden crust. It can be baked both in the oven and in a multicooker!

The recipe is very good, I recommend it from the heart!

Tags

See also

New and interesting