Slim hostess shared with me a recipe for light salad, mayonnaise will not have to buy

Salad with cheese and walnuts, yes in combination cranberry-dried And a green apple, as if wrapped in a soft green cloud of iceberg lettuce, is what you need for dinner. Light, juicy, aromatic and vitamin! What draws me most about this salad is the sauce: it is so delicious that I use it for other dishes.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the recipe for salad for those who doesn't use mayonnaise. The combination of ingredients is amazing!

Salad with cheese and walnuts Ingredients for salad
  • 120g salad mix (or iceberg salad)
  • 2 green apples
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice
  • 150g hard cheese
  • 50g dried cranberry
  • 50g walnuts

Sauce ingredients
  • 3 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tbsp non-sharp mustard
  • 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 0.5 tsp salt

Preparation
  1. Pour the dried cranberries with warm water for 15 minutes so that it softens a little. Cut the walnuts with a knife.

2. The cheese author of the recipe advises to cut in large pieces, but personally I like when the pieces of cheese are not large. Cheese can be taken, both hard and softer, according to the type of Camembert.

3. Wash the apples, but don't peel them. Remove the core from the apple, and then cut them into medium cubes. Sprinkle the apples with lemon juice so they don't go dark. 635080

4. In the bowl lay out a mix of salad, apples, blocks of cheese, nuts and dried cranberries with which you first need to drain the water.

5. To refuel, mix olive oil (you can take any vegetable), lemon juice (you can replace it with vinegar), mustard (not spicy), honey. Sell to taste and stir the sauce until homogeneous.

6. Pour the salad and mix it well. That's it, salad ready. Bon appetit!

And to get acquainted with this method of cooking this salad, watch the video from the culinary channel “Tasty and useful”. There are many smart and time-tested recipes!

about:blank

I also suggest to get acquainted with the recipe of Georgian tomato salad with nut dressing. Oil can be replaced with olive, and other vegetables can be added to the salad, for example, sweet pepper, radish, young zucchini or mushrooms, hard cheese or cottage cheese.

I'm sure this salad cheesey Your family will enjoy it and you will add it to your cookbook. It’s also a great recipe for girls, and I’ll make it on Saturday when I meet my girlfriends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting