Security experts explained why you need to turn off the Internet more often on a smartphone

Mobile Internet for a smartphone is an indispensable thing in our time. We have no idea how we can do without it! Only constantly. plug-in There are consequences on the phone!

Today's edition. "Site" It will tell you why you need to disconnect. Smartphone Internet. Information from experts!

Our smartphone is no longer a status thing and not entertainment, it is our need. Therefore, the question of how to protect the gadget from breakdowns and that it does not quickly fail is more relevant than ever.

Experts say that the always-on Internet on the mobile very much eats away the battery. This is especially true for 4G internet as it is very draining. battery.

That is why the smartphone should be sent to a mobile “sleep” at least at night. This will definitely extend the battery life. And this simple action will protect your gadget from uncontrolled updates and downloads.

Also, GPS services and other applications that send location data affect the battery charge of the phone. It is recommended to use them only in case of direct need. Turned on GPS, built a route in the navigator, drove, turned off GPS.

If you do not have unlimited Internet, then it is very worth turning it off when you do not use it. Perhaps many have noticed that even with minimal mobile Internet usage, tariff gigabytes run out quite quickly.

The reason is simple. update. Even if you do not use, for example, telegram, instagram, watsup, or anything, these applications still work in the background and consume the Internet for their updates.

Network functions of almost all applications are performed in the background. This is where push notifications come in, for example.

It’s logical to think that if the apps on the phone somehow work, then they use the battery. Therefore, it is so important to periodically turn off mobile Internet and Wi-Fi on a smartphone. This will save you a lot of gigabytes!

When the Internet is turned off, you will have less battery, which means that it will need to be updated less often. Well, that already has a direct impact. smartphone lifetime!

“Did you know that all our notifications are read all the time?” asked a friend who works for a large IT company. To which I replied that I had already heard many stories about how the smartphone listens and issues ads. But exactly how this happens, I cannot understand.

There is speculation that some search engines read our push notifications, analyzing key phrases to show ads. For example, recently in correspondence with a friend casually mentioned that I want to buy a new humidifier for air. And after 10 minutes I saw a pop-up window advertising these humidifiers. Magic? Don't think so!

Or when I told my husband I was dreaming of a new perfume. I told him about it for 15 minutes, and the mobile Internet was turned on. The next morning I saw an advertisement for that perfume. What do you think about that?

I also suggest you find out what will help improve the quality of access to the global network. An important smartphone setup that you definitely need to try.

Of course, the mobile Internet for a smartphone is our wand in many situations, our pocket library and not only. And smartphone He's functioning properly, he needs Internet access.

However, it is necessary to periodically (at least overnight) limit the connection of the phone to the network. This will definitely save your phone charge and the amount of available Internet traffic.

Do you often turn off the Internet on your mobile phone? I agree that thanks connected Do search engines “snoop” and “listen” to our queries to sell us ads?

Tags

See also

New and interesting