Until March 31, you can get rid of all the problems, you need a little salt.

Until March 31, you can get rid of all the problems, you will need some salt. Salt protection was used by our ancestors. Even in ancient Russia, mysterious crystals were taken with them on distant journeys to the talisman. They were used to perform various rituals and conspiracies.

It was believed that the mystical force contained in salt could resist any dark forces. Today's edition. "Site" They will tell you how to get rid of all the problems. salt. Strong practice!

If you feel that in your life there are problems, “emotional swings” go off the scale and the mood is often sad and depressed or, perhaps, you suspect someone in your life that someone has harmed you, then you need to carry out this practice. And make it better in the days of the waning moon!

It is during the period when the phase of the moon decreases. purification Especially effective!

"What should I do?" you ask. And I'll say, "" It's very simple. You need a piece of paper, a pen, a plate and some regular baking soda.”

At any convenient time of day or night, take a piece of paper and write down on it all the experiences and negative states that are now in you. It can be a state of loneliness, debt, poor health or fears. Anything that prevents you from being happy.

When you feel like you've written everything you care about, fold this sheet in half and put it on a plate. Put salt on the top of the leaf and say, “I am pouring salt on my pain, on my failure, on my problem.” I sprinkle salt and remove my troubles, problems, failures, fears from my life.

Get rid of the black stripe, invite the white stripe. From now on, all will be well in my life. For good!

Then it is necessary to burn this sheet of paper, and the ash itself must be mixed with salt. Well, this mixture is better to pour into the toilet and wash off 3 times.

If you find time before the end of March 31 to do this simple practice, the changes for the better will not be long in coming. That's what many people say. skilled!

You will become a magnet for happiness, for luck, and everything in your life will improve!

Also, on the days of the waning moon, it is worth cleaning the apartment with the addition of salt. You can wash floors, windows and glass with a solution of salt. Salt completely neutralizes the negativity that could accumulate in the house from negative thoughts and uninvited guests.

I also want to know why you should wash the floor with salt and water. Suitable for laminate, tile tiles, linoleum and water-resistant paint surfaces, almost universal!

For shelter From the “evil eye” of unkind people, you need to pour a small amount of salt along the threshold of a house or apartment. This should be done carefully so that the scattered salt does not catch your eye. You don’t have to remove it, let it stay there. For the same purpose, you should always keep an open salt shaker with salt on the kitchen table.

Salt protection is a simple, but very effective method, proven by more than one generation of Slavs!

Tags

See also

New and interesting