Long hair became fashionable not so long ago, but ladies are increasingly looking at handsome hair.

Women are divided into 2 types. Some believe that Long hair looks like a man. Very attractive. Others categorically do not recognize long-haired guys. For example, I think that in this case everything is extremely individual. Sometimes, the guy really does this hairstyle, and he looks harmonious. Sometimes it's the opposite.

But all this loses any meaning when luxury celebrities with long hair fall under the gun of picky ladies. One Jared Leto is worth it! Today I'm going to show you a couple more attractive long-haired stars. And also tell about the pros and cons of an unusual male hairstyle.

Today, a man has the right to decide how long his hair should be worn. However, in ancient times, hairstyle determined the belonging of a person to a higher society, the ability to stand up for themselves in battle and vital wisdom. Have you ever wondered why sages were usually long-haired?

Today, men and women are fighting for gender equality. It turns out that both the first and the second can independently decide how to cut their hair. Another thing is how other people will react to it. But what does it even matter? The main thing is that you like your hair.

Despite the different positions of women about long-haired guys, the ladies who like them are getting bigger. It seems to me that this sympathy arises on some subconscious level. Women gravitate towards men with long hair, because it is thanks to this hairstyle that they look as harmonious as possible.

Celebrities with Long Hair Jared Leto I mentioned it before. The actor turned 50 last year. However, his appearance with age not only does not change, but, on the contrary, becomes more beautiful. Luxurious hair complements his image of an irresistible tamer of ladies' hearts.

GettyImages Another long-haired handsome is a character actor Jason Momoa.. I admit, I can't even imagine him with short hair. For a while, he was really short-cut. There is an animal in his image. Perhaps this is what celebrity and attracts women around the world.

GettyImages Longhaired Johnny Depp. - my special love. Honestly, I like it with any haircut. This actor changed his style so many times that he managed to gain fame as one of the most charismatic celebrities of our time.

GettyImages also managed to win the hearts of fans Kit Harington, Chris Hemsworth, Keanu Reeves and Timothy Chalamet. But I am sure that this list can go on indefinitely. Do you have a favorite actor with long hair?

Why do men grow long hair? Why do men grow long hair? I think the answer is banal and simple. When you change your hair, you change your style. Long-haired guys show their individuality in this way. In addition, the length of the hair allows you to play with your appearance even every day. You can make a tail and a braid - it all depends on the mood.

Long hair saves money on monthly trips to the barbershop. With laying, too, there will be no problems, which can not be said about the newfangled haircuts that need to be modeled every morning after washing the head. The only disadvantage is the period of hair regrowth. In order to get a really luxurious hair, on average, you will have to wait at least 1.5-2 years.

It seems to me that not all women like long-haired men, since not everyone is ready to take care of their hair. Maybe you've only met guys who haven't washed their hair for weeks and are too lazy to comb their hair. But to me, this is more of an exception to the rule.

I wonder what you think about that? Would you let your husband or boyfriend grow his hair?

Photo at preview and in article

Tags

See also

New and interesting