An elderly woman came to the beach every day, looking at the passing ships, decided to find out her story.

Every day Zinaida Lvovna came to the beach with her dog. She sat on the shore and looked mysteriously into the distance. One day she was approached by a girl who also liked to walk by the sea in the evening. She asked why the old lady came here. And she said, "I don't need anything else, just the return of my beloved son." Where her son should return and how this story ended, read further in the article.

I live by the sea and often walk along the shore to enjoy the sea beauty. And every night I see a woman sitting by the dock with her dog looking into the distance. You won’t believe it, but it’s been going on for years. And I've always wondered why a secret stranger does this.

One day I mustered up the courage and approached the old lady, "I'm sorry, do you mind if I sit next to you?" The woman smiled back and moved in agreement. And then she said, My name is Zinaida Lvovna. You probably want to know why I come here every day. ?

Peels I was a little ashamed, I don't know why. I nodded silently in response. And my new friend continued, Nothing, I love curious people. Especially since I have been looking at you for a long time, only I was embarrassed to meet you.”

At that moment I realized that Zinaida Lvovna and I would definitely be friends. I bought her treats from a local bakery and began to listen to her story with excitement: Many years ago I married a sailor. He often sailed away on distant voyages, and I humbly waited for him at home. When we found out we were having a baby, I insisted that Kostya quit her job. I was always worried when my husband was away.

But Kostya remained adamant. He was a sailor from God and could do anything for his cause. With less than a month to go, my husband swam out again. He promised that he would be back very soon. A month passed, then another. I tried not to worry because I was busy with the baby. But deep down I knew the irreparable had happened.

A few months later, I received official confirmation that my husband’s ship had sunk. I became a widow at 27 and my son never saw his dad live. It was very hard, I won't hide it. But there was hope inside me. What if Kostya is alive?

And although my son Andriushka grew up without a father, he considered him a hero. I told him the best about Costa. That’s why he decided to follow in his father’s footsteps. No matter how I discouraged him, Andrew stubbornly went to Kostya. When my son began to travel to distant countries by ship, I could not find a place for myself. One day he swam away for a long time. Andrew told me to wait for him on the shore. When he gets to the pier, he'll give me a signal.

The return of my beloved son became my dream. Years passed and Andrew never returned. He and his team were considered missing. My son repeated the fate of his father. But I never stopped believing he would come back. That is why I come ashore.”

Happy ending I was moved by the story of Zinaida Lvovna. Since then, I have come to the sea almost every day to keep the old lady company. We chatted about everything and waited for Andrew to come and hear the triple horn of the ship.

One day I got sick and didn't come to the beach for a couple of days. And when she came, Zinaida Lvovna was not there. I was very scared because I thought something had happened to the old lady. But in the place where we used to sit, there was a note in the glass bottle: “Lubonica, he’s back!” Here's my address.

I couldn't believe my eyes. At the same time, she rushed to the address. When I knocked, a tanned tall man opened the door for me. Very handsome and handsome. Turns out he already knew my name. Zinaida Lvovna told her son that the last few months I supported her. And Andrew was very grateful to me.

Peels We had a fabulous evening. Andrew talked about his adventures, and then volunteered to take me home. He hugged me and said he was looking forward to seeing me again. Did I fall in love with a sailor, too?

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Life is unpredictable. And none of us knows what kind of life scenario we might find ourselves in. The curiosity of the heroine gave her a fateful acquaintance. And thanks to her kindness and kindness, she found a real friend. Who knows, maybe Zinaida Lvovna will become her mother-in-law?

How do you think this story ended?

Tags

See also

New and interesting