Housewives in Tashkent mix buckwheat and millet: when I come to visit my sister, she always treats such porridge

At first glance, the mixture of buckwheat porridge with pasta seems rather strange. But Jewish housewives have long known that vermicella can not spoil the porridge. What about buckwheat combined with millet? I think it's worth a try. Moreover, crumbly millet and so beloved by grandmothers buckwheat is a delicious dinner that can be prepared in 20 minutes.

Crumb millet Ingredients
  • 1 tbsp
  • 1 tbsp buckwheat
  • 5 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1 bulb
  • 1 clove of garlic
  • 2 carrots
  • meat
  • 1.5 tsp salt
  • 1 liter of water
  • green

Preparation
  1. Pour on the pan 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil, rash millet and buckwheat. By the way, both of our cereals are gluten-free. So, suitable for those who suffer from intolerance to this plant protein.
  2. Roast the cereal on a slow heat for 10 minutes. During this time, the grains of both cereals should completely absorb the oil. Put the pan aside.

3. Meanwhile, cut the onions in small pieces. Roast it in a deep pan on the remaining oil.

4. Wait for the onions to turn golden and soft. After that, send him finely chopped meat and crushed garlic, mix.

5. Grate carrots on a large grater. Mix it with onions and meat, salty.
  6. Roast it softly. Then sprinkle roasted cereal on the vegetables. Stir and pour a liter of boiled water.

7. Tomi dish on a small fire before the liquid evaporates. At the very end, add the finely sliced parsley greens.

8. The original version of the pilaf of two croups is ready. Remember that cooking knows no boundaries. You can try unusual combinations and cook cereals in a new way. Do not be afraid to make mistakes and mix ingredients that, at first glance, seem far from each other. More details about the recipe can be found on the video from the culinary channel Strana Kulinarii.
  9. Bon appetit and new culinary discoveries!

Despite the widespread use of buckwheat, we can cook only a few simple dishes from it. Check out these 5 original recipes. Buckwheat patties with cottage cheese, diet buckwheat biscuits, buckwheat risotto and buckwheat stuffed chicken. They should be used by every hostess.

Tags

See also

New and interesting