Why Ukrainian fans respect the group “Spleen”

Today, the war of Russia against Ukraine is discussed by the whole world. It’s no wonder that artists can’t stay away either, they express their vision of what’s going on and discuss it with their fans. And in the songs of the famous rock band “Spleen” Ukraine is now also remembered.

Editorial "Site" He offers to talk about the support of Ukrainians not only by the leader of the Splin group, but also by other well-known Russian personalities. These people are not going to remain silent, but boldly defend their position. And even the persecution by the Russian authorities does not stop them.

On February 27, an anti-war post appeared on the official page of the rock band Spleen on Instagram. Moreover, subscribers saw a traditional black rectangle with the hashtag #netwar.

Of course, the pro-government Russian media did not ignore this laconic anti-war post. The permanent leader and soloist of the group Alexander Vasiliev was immediately enlisted as a traitor. After 2014, neither in the Crimea nor in Donetsk with concerts, the group “Splin” did not come.

Later, the musician expressed his support for Ukraine in a more detailed manner. For this, the man sang one of his most recognizable hits.

“The lamp does not burn, and the calendars lie. And if you are burning for Ukraine, do not be silent, but speak. The sound isn't dangerous. Scary silence. The terrible indifference of their own when there is a war around, the listeners heard in the cover.

After February 24, dozens of the most famous Russian celebrities made anti-war appeals. This is not surprising, because no normal person needs a large-scale war in the center of Europe.

For example, Valery Meladze on the first day said that what happened should never have happened. He asked to immediately sit down at the negotiating table to stop everything, so that people do not die.

Singer Manizha also did not remain silent. “The current aggression is against my will, against the will of my family. I am sure that she is against the will of our peoples, said the artist, who represented Russia at last year’s Eurovision.

Instagram: The blame is on most of our people. People who don’t think with their own heads. Those people who are now happy with the letter “Z”, wrote the musician Ivan Dremin (aka rapper Face).

Of course, many Russian artists, journalists, scientists and other authoritative people opposed the war with Ukraine. I am glad that every day more and more ordinary Russians understand the meaninglessness and destructiveness of this war. A war that must be stopped.

Tags

See also

New and interesting