Why do I lubricate beets with oil, put them on foil and send them to the oven?

The basil is good, but have you tried it? pesto? Beet sauce perfectly complements pasta and meat! The recipe for this truly enchanting and very useful sauce, from which we are delighted with the whole family, was shared with me by a chef from Latvia. There are many dishes that complement this sauce!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions pesto Beets and nuts. Nice texture!

Beet sauce Ingredients
  • 2 medium beets
  • 4 tbsp vegetable oil
  • lemon juice
  • 2 teeth. Garlic
  • 1 tsp honey
  • nuts, salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Wash the beets, wrap them in foil and bake them or cook them.

2. Chill the finished beets, cut into pieces and grind about the help of a blender.

3. Rub the peel off the lemon, squeeze the juice.

4. In the bowl of the blender also grind nuts, garlic and butter, beat to homogeneity. Then add the crushed beets, honey, juice and lemon peel. Stir it. Season to taste and stir again.

5. That's it, pesto Ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest to get acquainted with 5 original recipes of sauces that will turn your dishes into food of the gods. Guests will be delighted!

Beet sauce can be made or sunseedOr with cashews: the first option is budget, the second is slightly tastier. Also, this sauce can be made with carrots instead of beets, then the sauce turns yellow. In the version with carrots, you can add a pinch of smoked paprika to it.

Be sure to try making this sauce for your home, they will definitely appreciate it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting