The husband put the pregnant wife out of the door, accusing him of treason, and only 5 years later learned the truth

Problems in relationships often begin with the fact that trust in the people of one of the partners is undermined. Unfortunately, most people prefer to leave everything as it is and not work on themselves, allowing negative moods to break the harmonious union.

Igor did not believe that his wife Catherine was carrying his child under his heart. Despite all his convictions and arguments, he threw her out the door and filed for divorce. After all, how can he be a father if all this time he considered himself infertile?

Trust in people Igor and Catherine did not plan children. However, after 2 years of marriage, Catherine showed her husband a positive pregnancy test.

- Isn't that a miracle? she asked happily. - We're having a baby!

Igor immediately became angry. He looked at his wife with hatred and said:

- You may have it, but I will not accept it. Don't ask. You did it, and you did it.

Ekaterina was taken aback by this attitude of Igor. She's never seen him like this. His accusations of infidelity seemed unrealistic. She never cheated on her husband and did not give any reason for such suspicions.

Peels - What right do you have to talk to me like that? - still in shock, Ekaterina asked. I came to you with the good news and you're messing with me.

- You look at her - innocence itself, Igor laughed. You're a fool if you think I don't understand. The baby can't be mine, period.

- Why would you say that?!

- Because I can't have children! I was tested 10 years ago and told I was infertile.

- Well, it's not so straightforward in medicine. They could have made a mistake, Ekaterina suggested. That conversation made her feel bad, but she didn’t give up hope that things could still be fixed. There is always a small chance that...

- Stop fucking with me! Get your things and get out!

And Catherine left. She had to, otherwise her husband’s relatives would have survived. Of course, she was hurt because her husband did not trust her. On the other hand, she was happy to leave. Now she has seen what Igor really is.

Peels After 5 Years It Has Been 5 Years Igor never got married. He became one of those loners who see the people around him as potential enemies. Especially women. On the personal front, he had a few connections, but usually they ended with a scandal in just a couple of months. All these years he did not communicate with his ex-wife or her child, as if they did not exist at all.

Meanwhile, Catherine found a new man. He accepted both her and her little daughter Christina and did not refuse anything to them. Before meeting him, Catherine had a hard time. After a barrage of accusations, quarrels, screams and scandals, she still signed the divorce papers and with tears in her eyes went to live with her parents. When Christina was born, Catherine’s happiness was beyond limit. She knew she could do anything for this baby. And she did. Now she was a well-respected woman with a good job, housing and a little angel.

Once Igor was walking in the park and saw Catherine. She held the hand of a charming curly girl. Igor's inside looks like something broke. He thought this girl looked a lot like his little sister as a child. Same curls, same smile. Was he wrong all this time?

Igor tried to say hello to Catherine, but she pretended not to notice him, and accelerated the step. In order not to scare the child, he did not catch up with his ex-wife. That same evening, Igor called her parents and found out a new address. And the next day I came to visit with candy.

Peels Catherine let him in out of curiosity. She wondered what her ex would do this time. Her courage was added to the fact that her lover was soon to come. And even if there is a quarrel, there will be someone who can stand up for it.

Igor really surprised her. He asked for something so he could do a paternity test. He wanted to make sure that his eyes did not deceive him and that Christina was really his daughter. Ekaterina silently removed a couple of hairs from the children’s comb and handed Igor.

- Here, do your test, she said indifferently. But neither Christine nor I will ever see you again.

- But if I am really her father, then I have the right to see my child, Igor said.

- No, you can't have kids. You said it yourself. Now get out.

Peels Life Wisdom: What Does This Story Teach Us? Trust in people is a very important point on which healthy relationships are built. If there is no mutual trust in a couple, then there can be no question of a happy marriage. It is good that Catherine learned the true temper of her husband in time, otherwise her future life would not be the most joyful.

Tags

See also

New and interesting