When my husband died, I returned to work as a guide, in one of the trips I met the most unexpected passenger in the compartment.

Tamara used to work as a conductor, but when her husband's affairs went uphill, he suggested she quit her job. The woman did not mind taking a break from the bustle of the station. However, very soon her husband became very ill. The heroine did everything possible to save her beloved, but fate ordered otherwise. Widowed, Tamara returned to work. A few months later, she was waiting for the most unexpected meeting on the train in her life. What happened, read further in the article.

For 10 years my husband and I have lived in the soul. At the beginning of our relationship, I worked as a train conductor, and Tolya wanted to start a business. I always tried to support him, no matter how difficult it was for us at times. I just believed in my man, I knew he would get his way.

That's what happened. When Toli's affairs went uphill, he said, Tomka, stop disappearing for days. Give up your job and do what you like. I want you to dedicate yourself to your home and family, not to the ruts!

To be honest, I never liked my job. Yes, she brought good money, but I did not get pleasure from her. My husband’s proposal was welcomed. At the time, I didn’t know how many trials were ahead.

Tolya got sick, and seriously. At first he was at home and then he was taken to the hospital. I did everything I could to make his life easier. But neither the doctors nor the money helped save him. My husband was 40 when he passed away. I was widowed at 38.

We never had children in marriage. For a long time, I tried to accept my new reality, practically went nowhere and did not communicate with anyone. I didn’t eat and sleep well; I was very thin.

An incredible coincidence At some point I realized that this can not continue. And I went back to the conductor's job. The change of seats, the constant flow of passengers and the special atmosphere that prevails on the trains saved me. I thought less about my grief and focused more on doing my job.

But during one of my trips, something incredible happened to me. I went into the compartment to take the passenger tea, and I was stunned by what I saw. There was a man sitting there who looked exactly like my deceased husband. It's hard to believe, but I almost dropped a cup of tea out of surprise.

I knew with my head that it was impossible, but my eyes saw what they saw. I put the tea on and immediately went out to wash. Then I thought I'd go back in there, suddenly I thought I was.

But when I walked back into the compartment, the stranger was still sitting in his seat and looked like my husband. He looked at me questioningly and said, “You have no face!” Is something wrong? I didn't know what to do, so I decided to just talk to this man. I told him the truth.

Of course, his mother-in-law was shocked, too. But he knew nothing about my wife. Then I dared to ask for his contact number and on arrival home immediately went to my mother-in-law. When Larisa Ivanovna found out about everything, she just sat in silence for a few minutes. Then she took my hand and told me her story.

“Toma, I have to confess to you. You know my Tolenka didn't have a father. He left me when I got pregnant. I later found out I was going to have twins. I gave birth to twins, but even then I knew that two sons just can not pull. I was 19 years old, my parents were poor, and I was still a student. Then I decided that I would give up one child, said the mother-in-law, holding back tears.

I couldn't believe it. Is that even possible? That man is the brother of my late husband. And he didn't even know it all these years.

I don't know what to do now. Should I call a stranger and ask him to meet me? On the one hand, this news will turn his life upside down. But he has a right to know the truth. What do I do?

Life Wisdom and Editorial Advice This story proves that Unbelievable coincidences really happen.. Meeting on the train with the brother of his wife Tamara is not accidental. And it seems to us that the heroine should tell the man the truth, albeit late. Agreed?

Do you think Tamara will dare to meet the mysterious stranger again?

Tags

See also

New and interesting