The story took place in the train.

Retired from the words of the narrator.
Way home. That's for sure was something !!! Coupe with the services has not got ... ... went to the ordinary when she learned that the bottom shelf, was delighted - it turned out early ... ... Friday night ... Full train warriors and just smelly men ... all Coloma !!! Nodding in the direction of our still empty roof rack, the conductor immediately nakarkat: "Now they will catch up, and will come to you flying all night." The meaning of the word "fly" then still was not clear ... but we kept silent ...

Do not have time to get under way, came two young policemen look for some sports bag ... pretty drunk passenger claimed that he had just been stolen ... they searched her all night ... morning already sobered a passenger suggested that she could stay at the station Belogorsk ... Hours by 10 of our neighbors came to the type of trail. One quiver, slung to the top (of me) and a bag, apparently deciding that he is not tired, went on. The main character of this whole trip was just a second. Thick tall man, 130 kg ... I do not know how many stages is intoxicated, but it was exactly when the last of those still like a little stand on his feet. Barely how deploying a mattress on the second shelf, he began to climb after her ... At the sight of this spectacle, instinctively I jumped out of the coupe ... heard snoring - back, sat down and thought ... the word "fly" does not go out of my head. We had to wait for long. After fifteen minutes, I almost choked on his own snoring, this body has decided to turn on the flank ... sensing something was wrong, look up and then (as it turned out later) start shrill squeal: "Man, you just fall !!!!" My whole heard screeching car but him. Spread his legs and arms, face down, the body was flown to the floor. Engage limbs all that was possible, it eventually fell face down on the table ... Think about the fact that it is now right here would die of a broken neck, and I cried again (I do not remember what) ... After a few seconds of shock, I heard the voice of his boss "It is necessary to call the conductor." And not daring otkolupat slippers, empty towns to find the floor near the exit, he stood on them with bare feet and opened the door coupe. Picture: big eyes and two pairs of conductors straps behind her.

Conductor: "Who is crying? "
Me: "I screamed»
Conductor: "What happened to you?»
Me: "He fell !!!»
Conductor: "So what?»
Me: "You take away it?»
Conductor: "No, he's not violent. He's still going to fly ... until he sobers up. »
Me: "Why are you croaking ?!»
Conductor: "I do not croak, I know. You just do not cry more so you do not kill or rape. »
Me: "And if he killed?»
Conductor: "In this state, it is impossible.»
Boys militiamen loaded body up, good night, and retired with the conductor ...
Almost all the rest of the night I was sitting in the corner of his bottom shelf, cross-legged and listening significant snoring body. That's snoring could determine the start of the next flight. The more I did not scream, just silently went and called the conductor ... Even with her laughing.
Approaching Khabarovsk, looking through the window in the suburbs, I recalled Zadornov ... Russia ...
In general, citizens Fly Aeroflot! :)

--img2--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting