By train G1 from Beijing to Shanghai

I propose to accompany me to sit on the train is the fastest category G and drive on highways Beijing - Shanghai length of 1318 km. Line length is roughly equivalent distance Moscow - Warsaw (1284 km) or Moscow - Odessa (1342 km, the shortest route). The train goes over it a little less than five hours and keeps the rate generally 290 km / h, plus or minus 5 km / h. Let's see the train itself, the little things, the details of different classes of cars, food, life.
Beijing-Shanghai high-speed line - a completely new, it opened to traffic in the summer 2011. At the time of my journey on her she still was not even two years. It is also interesting because it is located on the two largest in the world of bridge structures - Danyang-Kunshan Grand Bridge length of 165 km and Tianjin Grand Bridge length of 114 km. Price line for China - 34 bln. Dollars .; it is completely isolated, on it there is no movement, except for high-speed. But there is very intensive - 52 pairs of express trains a day only between Beijing and Shanghai, it is not considering closer links between paragraphs.

We took a train ticket G1 with one stop in Nanjing, departure at 9.00. Here on it and go.

Will be 30 photos and comments.
source

2. The starting point of origin - South Station in Beijing. It is quite far away, although linked to the common metro network.

3. Train ticket looks like. The cost of the trip - 553 yuan, or 2751 rubles. the rate in April for 1318 kilometers. For comparison, the price level - the same train from Moscow to St. Petersburg in April 3240 cost the rub. nepyatnichny on the day (not increased) rate for 650 kilometers. With the European price level, perhaps the comparison will be even sadder. The point here is that the Chinese government partially subsidizes expensive high-speed transportation, in order to make them accessible to middle class citizens and high occupancy and as a consequence - increased mobility of citizens and business activity in the country. In sum, it gives a long-term positive effect.
It is necessary to mention that the ticket is more expensive than a high-speed of about 1, 6 - 1, 7 times, so it is in China's transport "is not for everybody," and for about a quarter of the population of the major cities of solvent. But a quarter of the population there - this is a huge number of people, about 350 million. Pers.

4.Kto riding on this train? In the 2nd class - usually CAPITAL-advanced nation. Inzhenerishki, programmistishki, traders menedzherishki, buhgalterishki, clerks, construction workers, foremen and other similar public. Many people with the laptop, working on the road. Incredibly massively distributed "Lopatnikov" -smartfony - probably 2-3 times more than in our capital cities. Hicks almost no one (they are very easy to recognize). Foreigners - literally unit, 98% of passengers - the Chinese.

5. All seats in the coach forced unfolding of the train. If the train goes back - come w / e employees and 5 minutes to deploy them to the other side.
About a quarter of the people and the train does not leave with their tea thermos columns. Chinese - it is always and everywhere the Chinese, and his habits are formed for centuries.

6.Poetomu, all trains with the "western" lined, wise Chinese then adapts itself at precisely the mentality and habits of its population. The most glaring example - coolers with free hot water temperature of about 65 degrees. They stand in each car, and the Chinese are constantly running around and recruit the next batch of brewing tea in his thermos.

7. In each row - socket. Below, one to three places (on the left) and one on the seat 2 (right).

8.Perehod into another car.

9.Konechno just need to shoot and pushing their two on the car (by the way, to the left cooler with hot water). If not filmed fucking jerk - I think this is not a post about train

10.Odin big toilet with wheelchair infrastructure, the second - small, no. Here - a sink.

11. Both European style toilet, with seats, in contrast to conventional train.

12. Finally, after about 17-20 minutes, the train enters the normal mode - 295-297 km / h. After the Hangzhou accident 23.07.2011 the speed limit is reduced for Chinese express trains to 300 km / h (350 km / h); In case of delay the train be exceeded by 10 km / h, but no more. So now is the maximum that theoretically you can see on the scoreboard - a figure of 309 km / h. Speeds of 350 went down in history, along with the Minister of Liu, the architect of China's Sun-lines.

13.Vot buffet car. Here, unfortunately, I with my camera caused stupor among fellow barmaid for some reason. They blushed, paled, made great squirrel eyes closed and fearful price, preventing shoot. So the price on food will not (by the way, is quite reasonable for an extra charge).

14. Wagon buffet closer. Sitting near the left of the train; one that is back - and then a half hour will come with me to talk. We will understand each other, I brought him a piece of paper on eroglifah specifically for such cases composed by (thank you, friends and translators!), He is imbued with and give carte blanche to filming. But it will be then. And yet - barmaid in a stupor

15.No eat at the buffet a few. Basically, the Chinese take food with them, chifanit train. The smell in the Chinese special train - complete with what can not be confused. In any train, even though in the pathos, the speed. Bind up my eyes, spend in the car - and I immediately recognized the odor. A sort of a complex mixture of boiled noodles, soy sauce packets soaked some crap nuts and fragrant flower tea.

16.Termosa obligatory tea, brew noodles too. Probably every second, after 35 years has it with him. And this despite the fact that there does not go very simple and poor people. But the habit is still similar.

17.Krome, the average Chinese person many litters. Even the capital. They have this is not a good trait. However, the Chinese and then the idea has found its own antidote: 1) for musorene then fine and arrogant individuals can get bo-bo in a few hundred yuan, 2) through the cars are constantly walking the girl with a big bag and collects the passengers the most diverse waste. In general, there are no cries of intellectual debility the wrong people, but there is a competent account of the features of the national character, including negative ones.

18. chosen a very good option drink pear water. Then for 0, 5 fleece 6 yuan, 30 rubles. Surcharge from the usual store approximately 50%. Tolerance.

19.Proydёm the train more.

This is 1st class. The scheme is not 2 + 3 in the second, and a 2 + 2, I do not get enough attention from others. Hug me and sundry. Individual outlet.

20. And this is some sort of mega-duper-hyper class 1 +2. Then I asked, like No way to remove and extracurricular harass citizens.

21 ... The millionaire built a hefty station with dozens of ways. All totally elektifitsiruetsya.

22.So all usual assortment (chips, water, beer, noodles, nuts), a flight attendant on cars run continuously.

23. However, in the middle of the road, after 2 hours, the composition of the girl went to the "speed" & breakfast. Ask for a complex of 45 yuan (225 p.). With beer turns 260 p. The girls with the food supply, all as on selection, and stroynenkie priyatnenko - apparently, there is a special selection. Girls with garbage bags attractive face easier.

24 ... Of course, I could not resist the test of high-speed lunch and also joined.

25. In principle, nothing. Not great, but eats more or less. Rice, fried eggplant, fish, meat, soy sauce in the middle,. Minus one - at the time of the mass opening lunch wagon plowed soybean whole and in general, the Chinese flavor. Then he kondisheny weathered 15-20 minutes.

26. slows, and 4 hours 48 minutes on the way drawn into Shanghai Hongqiao Station. Somewhere in the side close rustle planes, and no wonder: w / train station is combined with the airport.

27.Na Hongqiao station, dedicated only to high-speed trains, 16 passenger platforms and 32 way. And there is also a technical service.

28.Shodim us, eh? Nose red train with cherninkami - at that speed he took the birds and large insects.

29.A on the adjacent path prepares for the administration of the other Gaotie.

30.Teper - output. As you may recall from my story, we now need to go down the station 3-layer "sandwich" scheme of all types do not have to wrestle with.

That's all. Thanks to all. Toad presses and strong.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting