I bought an expensive ticket in a compartment with the hope that it would be the best voyage of my life, but alas.

Coupe wagon on train famous comfortably. Passengers who choose to travel in such a car prefer comfort and peace. Perhaps there will be a family or a noisy company. This is a great way to take care of your privacy in advance. Although there are more interesting cases in such cars.

Coupe-car on the train Before Inna bought tickets only for seat-place. Cheap and angry, so to speak. She didn’t travel on trains very often, so she didn’t see the point of overpaying. But her journey to the village was long. 8 hours of shaking from station to station. Inna did not have time to get a family, so she always tried to get tickets for day trains.

So you could talk to your neighbors or look out the window. By evening, she was coming home. But one day something went wrong. Because of the work, Inna didn't have time to train I had to get a ticket for another one. He had to leave during the day and arrive late at night, which was very inconvenient for Inna. She only has an old mother, there is no one to meet at the station. She did not want to spend money on taxi drivers.

The unique case of tickets for the night train was not so much, so Inna, grinding her teeth, bought a seat in the compartment. Excessive spending always annoyed her and she in absentia recognized this trip terrible. When I got on the train, I realized I was wrong. In the compartment was only 2 seats, and her companion was charmer, who suffered from insomnia. They talked all night and the gentleman gallantly helped Inna get her bag off the train.

The woman naively hoped that the companion at least take her phone number and they will continue to communicate. They live in the same city and are both single. But the man never did. Romantic Inna turned this story into something beautiful and always remembered with unusual warmth. “Who knows, maybe it’s fate and we’ll meet again?” the woman thought dreamily.

Planning a holiday trip to her mother, Inna bought a seat in the compartment again. She did not expect that her companion would again be that charming stranger Andrew. “Maybe it will be someone else. And he will be more determined, the woman hoped in her heart. She packed all her stuff and started packing herself.

You need to take care of a beautiful hairstyle, makeup. Be sure to put a drop of your favorite perfume. Who knows, if she opens the doors of the coupe and meets her fate. Perhaps Inna really wanted that to happen. At the train station, a lonely lady kept looking at pretty men. “Maybe there is one among them?” The only one, did not let go of the thoughts of Inna.

On the train, Inna with a sinking heart approached her compartment. Now she will open the door and meet with a beautiful and unforgettable look. “What are you standing there like a mattress? Come on in. And close the door, or it blows, some heavy lady responded from the lower shelf.

Inna awkwardly entered the compartment and realized that there are not 2 seats, but all 4. Strange. I thought that there were only 2 shelves - her thoughts did not give her peace and did not allow her to step further. “Woman, just turn down, please, or Vaska wake up,” the grandfather whispered to Inna from the top shelf. He was supposed to be Inna's upstairs neighbor.

"And who is Vaska?" inadvertently asked Inna. At the same time, a cock sang on the whole compartment. The woman from the lower shelf began to scold Inna and her interlocutor in all ways. “When will you be laid down? Can't you see my kids are sleeping? Inna looked frightened in the opposite corner of the coupe and realized that 3 kids were huddled on the lower shelf at once.

Once at the station, Inna exhaled with relief. She hoped this trip would be the best trip of the year. But it turned out very differently. My head was buzzing with screams and moralizing. At first, Inna argued with a lady with children, and then moved to the defense of the old man with a rooster. The conductor first tried to understand the problem of passengers, and then let everything take its course and went to bed. “No, it was definitely the last trip in the compartment. And even for such money, Inna firmly decided.

Tags

See also

New and interesting