The story of a sweet grandmother Zoe, who called everyone to congratulate on the holiday or remind them to smile more often.

Everyone knows how sometimes only one person changes their life. caller. You may hear a message that will break your heart. Or hear something that will give him wings and allow him to rise to the seventh heaven with happiness. But what about short and sometimes mundane calls? Do they really play no role?

This is a story about an ordinary grandmother Zoe. She lived to be 83 years old, but did not hurry to leave her native village. The children called and called, invited and brought their mother to the city, but there she felt like a bird in a golden cage. Nothing to do, nowhere to go. She is. aged. What if it suddenly gets bad and no one is around? You can not only walk with children or grandchildren. Only Zoe didn't want to be a burden to anyone.

“How can I leave my house?” It's getting easier for me to breathe. There's raspberries, strawberries, apples, grapes. Who's going to grow it? How will I break up with Emma Germanovna? She'll be gone without me. I'm not as weak as you think I am. I actually want to buy myself a goat. I'm going to make some homemade milk. And I’m not alone there, the old woman grumbled in Valentine’s son’s car.

“Mom, we bought you a new mobile phone,” replied Zoe Marianne’s daughter from the front seat of the car, “your old one is barely peeling.” We'll get there and show you what, so you can call us all the time. Okay? “So why did I get such a huge one?” I got along well with the past. Yeah, he was discharged all the time, but we called once a week. What else would I want? ?

The car safely reached the village and stopped near a tidy house. The only sad thing is that there were only a few such houses in the distance, and nothing else. Fields, someone's abandoned land, old courtyards, a buried well. The children helped the mother get into the house, brought several huge packages of provisions. Marianne started showing Zoe how she was. must possess the phone.

The first conversation was “I don’t like that we brought you back to this wilderness.” Thank you for having a connection. Mom, you can at least come to your senses by winter. Or I will have to force you out and collect things, Valentine was angry. "Valya, why are you freaking out? I told you I wouldn't leave the house. And I will not sell, Zoya replied sharply. “Who will buy it in such a wilderness?” continued the nervous son.

“Mommy, call us every day. Here the tariff is such that the first minute is free, and then for money. But you dial, don't be shy, call everyone so you don't sit alone. Did you hear that? the woman said. "I heard it, Marishechka, I understand everything."

The very next day, Zoe Makarovna. I was in a hurry to prove it to everyone.She's not a weak old woman. This means that you need to recruit everyone and cheerfully wish good day. But most of all, Zoe remembered the phrase about the free first minute. So I decided to talk concisely and concisely.

Grandma on the phone "Emma Germanovna" - Zoya coughed carefully and shouted louder into the phone - I invite you to a pie with cherry. You hear me? It's Zoe. Yeah, I came back from the kids. I expect you to come. Zoya felt like a young telephone operator who sounded every word. We should call someone else.

So in a short time, Zoya managed to recruit children, grandchildren, call her friends and girlfriends, remind the paramedic and even village council workers of herself. Zoya businessily informed the doctors that she still has medicines, and in the village council asked for help with the purchase and delivery of a goat. Zoe ended her conversations very quickly, wishing everyone a good day at the end. The children assured that her mother could talk for a long time, but Zoe liked her signature style more. The same one when the pipe heard: "Good afternoon, this is Zoya's grandmother." Happy holiday to you! Don't forget to smile. Have a good day.

Extraordinary Event Once in the Village Scientists and journalists came.. We looked around, looked for minerals, talked to the head of the local council. Baba Zoya was interested in these people, she immediately rushed to the gate and carefully looked out into the street. One of the journalists noticed the grandmother, and the whole crowd moved to her house.

"Who are you going to be? If you come to ask for something, then get out, or I will let the dog down, Zoya said with fear. “Grandma, we are journalists, and there are scientists. They study this area because of the features of the relief and soil. Don’t be afraid, we won’t hurt you, a tall young man with a microphone in his hands assured his grandmother with a smile.

"This is our landmark," the local official said with a smile, "Grandma Zoya loves talking on the phone." He calls everyone and congratulates or simply reminds them not to forget to smile. "Yes, that's what I do," Zoe said proudly. “Grandma, we will make you a star. You will now do your favorite thing for the benefit of others, the journalist said. “How do you do that?” asked Zoe.

One important call So Zoe's grandmother became part of the charity program "Couple of Words." The idea was that a lot of lonely old people do not mind talking on the phone, but with no one. Charities collect phone numbers and give them to volunteers. Baba Zoya was also one of the volunteers. Now she's every day. dialing and wishes everyone a good day.

Tags

See also

New and interesting