The man brought from the office fragrant headscarf colleague, the wife is already packing, and he claims that nothing is to blame.

In each person’s life there are losses and finds. Someone will be lucky to find a bill on the street, and another to find his calling. With losses, it is the same: you can lose a pen, documents, or even a relationship. In Alexei’s case, an unexpected handkerchief found in his office put his family life at risk. His wife threatened to leave, and he was always loyal to her, no matter what.

When Anastasia came to the office, Alexey realized that he would never see anyone more beautiful. She was a tall, slender blonde with incredible eyes and refined taste. In addition, Anastasia was quite intelligent and educated, which made her even more attractive. Such girls are captivating, and Alexey was no exception.

He didn't even think of talking to her. Of course, only if it wasn’t about work. Sometimes they were in the same company near the coffee maker and told interesting stories. And thanks to such moments, Alexey became increasingly convinced that next to a girl like Anastasia, there must be someone to match her.

Another reason for Alexei’s lack of initiative was the fact that his wife Olga was waiting for him at home. And he didn’t really want to destroy the family idyll with a man whose love and loyalty has passed the test of time.

Once Alexei had to stay at work. There was nothing unusual about that. Documents sometimes required additional time, and the wife was calm about the delays of her husband. But that night Alex found something.

It was Anastasia's handkerchief, which she apparently forgot on the shared kitchen table. Light translucent matter beckoned Alexei, and he lifted the handkerchief. From him came a pleasant aroma of toilet water, so familiar to Alexei. He decided that if he took his handkerchief, no one would get hurt. He'll be pleased.

Peels Alexei hid the scarf in his briefcase. For some reason, he was afraid that the find could be accidentally found in his desk. He doesn't want any more scandals. So the trophy from the office went home with Alexei.

The same evening, Olga discovered the find of her husband. She needed a couple of leaves for her personal notes. And since Alexei always had a notebook in his portfolio, she could tear out several pages from time to time. She was immediately alarmed by the smell. It's definitely not her perfume. Walking around the bottom, Olga found a beautiful handkerchief around her neck. Did her husband have a mistress?

Peels Olga immediately demanded an explanation. Frightened Alexei began to talk about the fact that he found a headscarf at work and decided to give Olga. But before that, it had to be washed. That's why he didn't show it right away.

- Are you kidding me?! cried Olga.

Olga threw a handkerchief at Alexey and went to the bedroom. Her intention was not to be a fool. If Alexei really has someone, let him go. She won't hold him! With these thoughts, she opened the closet doors and began to dump her husband's belongings on the floor. Some of them will have to leave.

The emotional reaction of his wife really scared Alexei. But at the same time, he felt he was being treated unfairly. He would never cheat on his wife. Alexei tried to explain it to Olga, but she did not want to believe his story about the accidental find. No, she won't kick him out. But tonight he'll sleep on the couch. Period.

The next day Alexei came up with nothing better than to confess to Anastasia in his actions and ask for help. The girl reacted calmly. At the request of a colleague, she called Olga and told about everything that happened from her point of view. The handkerchief is really hers, and for some reason Alexei stole it.

Olga asked a couple more leading questions and sort of calmed down. She asked to pass the phone to her husband and told him she would wait for him for dinner. The marriage was saved.

- Nastya, you can not imagine how much I am grateful to you! – said Alexei.

- I am very glad that your family life has improved, said Anastasia. - But from now on, don't come near me again. Or I'll call my wife.

Peels Life Wisdom: What Does This Story Teach Us? Taking other people's things without asking is not good. Alexey forgot this simple rule and succumbed to his desire to approach something beautiful. However, his behavior caused nothing but quarrels, suspicion and shame.

Always remember that you are human and in society. This implies appropriate behavior and mutual respect. Then everyone will be comfortable.

Tags

See also

New and interesting