Retired supermodel tirelessly rubs beets to stay attractive even at 60

Grated beets are part of herring under a fur coat and many other popular salads. And it would seem that opening something new here is almost impossible. But sometimes even the simplest recipes can surprise and open anew. I didn’t really believe that one beet, even without mayonnaise or prunes, would make a delicious salad. The result, however, exceeded all my expectations.

Grated beets Ingredients
  • 400g beets
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • 0.3 tsp chili pepper
  • 0.3 tsp salt
  • 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
  • 0.5 tsp sugar
  • 0.3 tsp ground coriander
  • 0.3 tsp ground black pepper
  • 3 tbsp vegetable oil
  • sesame

Preparation
  1. Send the beets to a pot of water, wait for boiling and boil for 20-30 minutes.

2. Then dip the beets in cold water and remove the skin from it.

3. Sodium on a carrot grater in Korean.

4. Add to the grated beets salt, sugar, ground coriander, black pepper and a spoonful of apple cider vinegar.
  5. Heat the vegetable oil in the pan. Send it 2 crushed cloves of garlic and half a teaspoon of hot chili peppers. Roast for 30 seconds.

6. Pour the beets with hot butter.

7. Cover the snack with food film and let it brew for several hours.

8. Slightly roast in a dry sesame pan. Sprinkle them a ready salad.
  9. Korean beets are a simple and delicious snack that you want to eat again and again. I note that thanks to the juice that beets secrete, in contact with hot oil, the total oil content in the salad can be reduced. But that doesn't make it any less juicy.
  10. Bon appetit!

Light and balanced beet salads are always useful and very tasty, especially if you add exactly those ingredients that complement and favorably shade the sweetish taste of a juicy root vegetable.

Tags

See also

New and interesting