Read this if You are just tired

We all get tired, and not just in the physical sense, so much so that sometimes no strength remains. I want to give up, to surrender, to turn away from the world. But it is certainly not an option.

Let's try to look at fatigue from a slightly different angle. Take a deep breath, read and act.

— A world in which we live is exhausting. He is ungrateful. Even you are tired because you live in it. Are you tired of too much love, care, give to a world that never gives anything in return. Are you tired of the uncertainty. Tired of the monotony of everyday life.

Once you were full of bright hopes, optimism outweighed the cynicism you were willing to give again and again. But a broken heart, not done by someone promises, failed plans — all this gradually returning you to earth. The world was not always kind to you and you've lost more than I won, and now there is absolutely no inspiration to try again. I understand you.

The truth is, we're all tired. Every one of us. Upon reaching a certain age we are all nothing more than an army of broken hearts and aching souls that are desperately seeking harmony. We want more, but too tired to ask. We don't like where we are now, but we're too scared to start something from the beginning. We must take risks, but I'm afraid to see how all around us might simply collapse. In the end, we are not sure how many times we can start all over again.

Another truth is that we are tired of each other — tired of games we play, the lies we tell, the uncertainty that we give each other. We don't want to wear a mask, but remain naive fool we don't like. You have to play the hated role of us and someone to pretend to be, because we are not sure about your choice.

I know how difficult it is to continue doing something or trying to make new and new attempts when the mental strength at the end. And those optimistic ideals that you cherish once, now seem hopeless and stupid. But I ask one thing, if you are so close to give up: to try again, struggling.

We are much more resilient than you can imagine and it is an undeniable truth. We are able to give more love, more hope, more passion than they give now. We want immediate results and give up, if you do not see the effect. We experience disappointment because of the lack of feedback and simply leave all attempts.

Understand, none of us can be inspired every day. We all run out of steam. We are all upset. We all get tired. The fact that you are exhausted and tired of life, does not mean that you are standing on.

Every person you ever admired, ever felt defeated in pursuit of a dream. But this did not prevent him to achieve their goals. Do not allow yourself to give up whatever you do, whether daily routine or the implementation of large and ambitious plans.

When you are tired, move slowly.

Move quietly, slowly. But don't stop. You are tired for good reasons. You're tired, because things change and do. You are tired because you are growing. And someday, this growth can really inspire you.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/prochtite-eto-esli-vy-ot-vsego-ustali-1045510/

Tags

See also

New and interesting