Instead of the bored “Squirrel” I prepare a salad in the form of a Christmas tree, I will definitely serve it to the festive table at Epiphany.

The new year is over, and I'm still making a Christmas tree-shaped salad. Words cannot tell how delicious it is! All you need is eggs and cheese. It's almost like Squirrel, but there's also a secret ingredient. chicken fillet. You mix it all up, you add garlic and mayonnaise, and then you get creative.

This salad is not only very appetizing, but also surprisingly beautiful. On the festive table, you pay attention to it first. So for now, winter is a Christmas tree salad to be on my menu. I will also prepare it for February 14th!

Eggs and melted cheese Today edition "Site" Share the preparation instructions herring-leaf. It's impossible to break away!

The ingredients
  • 2 melted cheese
  • 2 eggs
  • 2-3 teeth. Garlic
  • 0.5 chicken fillets
  • 2-3 tbsp mayonnaise
  • 70g dill
  • pomegranate

Preparation
  1. Sodium melted cheese on a grater. Add chopped garlic to the cheese.

2. Boil eggs and chicken fillets in advance. Chicken fillet finely cut and add to the cheese.

3. Boiled eggs cool, peel and sodium on the grater. Also add to the salad.

4. Add the mayonnaise and mix it well.

5. Wash, dry and chop dill finely. Form a cheese-egg mass of small Christmas trees, and then collapse them in dill. If desired, such Christmas trees can be placed on cracker cookies, but personally I prefer without it.

6. Decorate each salad tree with pomegranate berries. Send the finished salad to the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes. Well, I can't get a salad to the fridge at home. They eat everything in the blink of an eye!

Advice A for those who do not like to clean boiled eggs, I suggest to familiarize yourself with three recipes for salads, for which you do not have to cook eggs. Agree, frying an omelet in a pan is much faster and easier. If you haven’t tried this salad yet, I recommend experimenting!

To turn a regular dinner into a weekday partyIt is enough to put this salad on the table. Eggs and melted cheese in combination with chicken fillet and pomegranate berries create a very delicate and at the same time balanced taste.

To prepare this creative salad, it is enough to turn on the imagination and enlist the support of small assistants - children. Try to cook these Christmas trees before winter is over!

Tags

See also

New and interesting