The clerk put some tough meat in the market, but thanks to my mom's recipe, I got some delicious cutlets.

To prepare juicy beef patties Or any other meat, you do not need to take any particularly delicate and expensive parts of the carcass. Even hard pieces are good for mince. But the cutlets will have to be cooked using our secret ingredient. Don't worry, nothing expensive. It's probably on the top shelf of your fridge right now.

For the recipe, we took a fairly simple and common recipe. If you like to add a hundred other things to them - go ahead, do not restrain yourself. After all, now we are talking about the quality of the texture and taste of meat. Supplements and condiments are in second place. Well, let's get started!

Juicy beef patties Ingredients
  • 600g beef
  • bulb
  • 250 ml of mineral water
  • 100g spike
  • 0.5 tsp pepper
  • 3 garlic tooth
  • 1 tsp salt
  • fryer

Preparation
  1. Place the meat cut in medium pieces in a comfortable container, perchy. You can add any other spices to it at this stage. It doesn't matter. Now pour the meat with heavily carbonated mineral water and wait about 20 minutes. During this time, water with bubbles will do its job - soften the beef. And the spices are all good.

piabay
  2. Take out the pickled pieces and pass them through the meat grinder. Do not forget to throw a spike, crushed onions and 3 cloves of garlic to the meat. In an arbitrary order. The mass just needs to be salted.

3. No bread is needed. If standard cutlets do not suit you, add a couple of pieces of butter to the minced meat. This will make it more juicy and fluffy. In addition, you can remove the film from tomatoes, beat them and also send them to mince. Such cutlets will be quite spicy in taste and if you have not tried them before - will bring new taste emotions.

livejournal
  4. Now we can do the following. Or heat the oven to 220 degrees and cook patties in it, checking with a match for readiness. Or warm the pan with vegetable oil and roast the cutlets on its surface. To the crust, on both sides. Which option is closer to you - we think you will figure it out yourself. Anyway, the dish is ready!

Yes, our secret ingredient is ordinary mineral water. Only more bubbles. And the temperature is lower. It seems simple, but the meat from it softens at once. Some cooks even pickle kebabs in this way. Mineral, onions and nothing more. But the meat is soft afterwards. Just before I'm ready, I can't forget to salt.

Well, about the cutlets themselves, there is not much to talk about. The classic side dish - mashed potatoes, on milk with butter, is just perfect. If there are still vegetables in the house after the holidays, they can also be consumed. Crunchy cucumber, soft appetizing patty with mashed potatoes and life was a success. A simple kitchen has many advantages, especially after the New Year.

Tags

See also

New and interesting