My mother came back from Italy before Christmas, but I didn’t bring enough money, I regretted it, and I was planning to buy a car.

Jobs for women abroad as caregivers and other caregivers provide opportunities in one way or another. This is a way to help your family and save money. And in the end, it is the experience of travel and new acquaintances. However, for Antonina Igorevna, until a certain time there was only one purpose of moving to Italy - to help children.

The family of Antonina Igorevna could not complain about the results of her work. Since every six months the woman brought with her an impressive amount of money, no one could complain about the plight. It all started small. At first it was money for food and various supplies. Then the family could afford to rest on the sea. And so, every year, the amount — as well as the appetite — grew.

Peels was time. Son and daughter Antonina Igorevna was already in his apartment. Everyone has a place to put their family. One of the relatives thanks to the generosity of Antonina was finally able to open his business. And everyone else received decent gifts from natural products from Europe.

Antonina Igorevna was very happy that her efforts were not wasted. She happily gave everything she earned. Just to see her children, forced to grow up without a father, find the life she never had. It's been years. Antonina Igorevna began to notice that her arrivals cause joy among others not so much because of the opportunity to see each other as to get money.

One day before the next return home, she had to spend a significant amount to pay a medical bill. Fortunately, communication with the local health care system was limited. But what was her surprise when, after arriving home, the daughter literally expressed dissatisfaction with how much money her mother brought. And even the fact that Antonina had to spend money against her will did not affect her mood.

As it turned out, the daughter was determined to buy a car. And Antonina’s condition has ruined all her immediate plans. After that, the woman was no longer eager to “carry” as much money as possible. She thought about her own comfort and pleasure. After all, despite the fact that she has been in Italy for many years, she practically did not rest and did not make gifts for herself. And she certainly has the right to.

It took another six months, but Antonina Igorevna did not go home. Instead, she sent money, which temporarily reassured relatives. However, it seemed strange to the children and other relatives that Antonina began to forget about them. She started calling less and asking who she wanted to bring. Instead, she occasionally sent photos of herself in new outfits. She looked happy.

A few more months have passed. Antonina Igorevna called her daughter and reported the good news:

- I'm staying in Italy!

- What? What is it? my daughter did not understand.

- That's it. I'm getting married!

Peels Antonina Igorevna knew perfectly well that after this call all her relatives would be offended. But she didn't care anymore. She was in a beautiful country next to a decent man her age who would take care of her and give her love. Didn't she deserve it?

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Everyone needs to know the measure. Even wishes. The children of Antonina Igorevna in their desire to gain more material wealth completely forgot about their mother. And the natural thing happened: what they didn't appreciate, they lost in the most unexpected moment.

Working abroad for women certainly offers opportunities. But this is no reason to look at people as earnings. It’s really hard to leave home and family. That is at least respectable.

Tags

See also

New and interesting