Talked to my grandmother in a lavender down jacket, she also knows what color will be the most fashionable in 2022.

Intrigue solved! Pantone Color Institute Finally named the color of 2022 in clothes and more. It will be blue with the addition of a purple red (lavender hue) 17-3938 called Very Peri. This color is primarily associated with creativity and imagination.

It demonstrates a life-loving, joyful mood and dynamic presence that encourages bold creativity and self-expression.

Today's edition. "Site" prepared for you, dear reader, color forecast for real fashionistas. And this is the verdict from the Pantone Color Institute on which color will be the most important in 2022. He deservedly takes first place in clothes, makeup and interior!

By the way, Pantone is a global authority in the field of color and a provider of professional color standards and digital solutions for the design community. The new Pantone 17-3938 Very Peri, which combines the calmness of blue and the excitement of red, is a symbol of rapid success. changing life.

But it wasn't lavender that inspired Pantone workers. And not even fancy purple birds. Judging by their words, a new shade of the year appeared ... because of the pandemic and the metaverse.

View this post on Instagram

Posted by PANTONE (@pantone)

I'll tell you right away. principal 2022 does not mean that you need to run and paste wallpaper or buy dresses and skirts in this shade. Although, and do not go to grandmother, I am sure that many fashionistas will walk around in the color Very Peri throughout 2022.

Pantone is about society, trends and change. And I'm very happy that in 2022 this year, this color is muted, more viable, I would say.

For example, in 2021, Pantone named two colors of the year – in contrast: “lighting yellow” – the color of optimism and “absolute gray” – the color of weathered elements of nature, emphasizing the ability to withstand the test of time. And the year was like this, you know, in contrast. The 2020 color is “classic blue” as a desire for safety and tranquility.

Publication from Teaching 3D Visualization, Design (@spaceschool.official)

Showcasing carefree confidence and daring curiosity that enliven our creative spirit, the inquisitive and intriguing Pantone 17-3938 Very Peri helps us embrace this changing world with its new possibilities, opening up new horizons as we change our lives.

By celebrating the positive qualities of blue and complementing them with its new perspective resonating in the modern world, Pantone 17-3938 Very Peri presents the future in a new light! said Laurie Pressman, vice president of the Pantone Color Institute.

Posted by FoTime (@fotime_ru)

The new color Pantone with its bold presence encourages resourcefulness and creativity. The creators present it as a shade of the future, in which digital and real life merge. “The complexity of this color highlights the possibilities that lie ahead of us,” said the Pantone Color Institute.

Posted by PANTONE (@pantone)

I do not know how these ideas are expressed in such an interesting color, but I do know for sure that it will not be easy for contrasting women, like my sister and friend, to wear such a shade. Except as an accessory.

Publication by AJFY | Designer Jewelry (@ajfy_design)

But for contrasting girls, color is just a gift. It's a great look! And in the interior it can be interesting to beat.

Posted by SHOURUMSTIL️MODAUSINSK (@bellezza_inst)

I also suggest you find out what shades you should look at when choosing a wardrobe for the next season. 10 best colors of 2022 according to Pantone!

Publication from Chandelier | Lamps | Bra (@lampacity.ru)

A deep curtsey towards the Pantone Color Institute. Personally, I like the color of 2022 in clothes and interiors Very Peri very much! He believes there will soon be a bright spot ahead. I am looking forward to how stylish this lavender hue will look in blouses and dresses. I wouldn’t want a sofa in that color!

How about the boss? 2022Like it or not? What associations do you have with this shade?

Tags

See also

New and interesting