Thirty-five ideas for wall painting

Drawing on walls has long been an art accessible to everyone. This is a simple and quite economical way to diversify the interior of any room. One of my friends, with the help of a brush and a couple of cans of paint, completely changed and transformed her house.

Beautiful and original. wall They live, decorate and give a unique comfort. Editorial "Site" 35 great ideas on how to decorate your home. Add bright colors to the gray weekdays!

Drawings on the walls in the apartment
  1. Such a painting will place accents in the corridor. Drawings of this kind will help hide the protruding wiring or spare socket.

2. How long have you been dreaming of going to India? The painted elephant will give the interior an oriental note. In addition, the image of this animal brings good luck.

3. Such a monotonous mandala will add a sense of harmony, create a contemplative mood.

4. The motifs of the mountains in such a color scheme soothe and help to relax and relax. What you need for the bedroom!

5. Interesting geometry will not let the inquisitive mind of the baby get bored, and by supplementing the room with bright pictures and furniture in warm colors, you can achieve a truly interesting result.

6. And geometry again. Interesting lines and pleasant color combinations.

7. An unusual turquoise gradient with texture. There's something about it, isn't there?

8. Stylized bright trees can give a uniqueness to any living room.

9. And here he is, my favorite! I'm looking at this partition.

10. Clear graphic lines are always in fashion. Only two colors, how wonderful!

11. And again, bright colors. It's great for the children's room!

12. A riot of flowers. Covering all the walls of the room in this way can cause psychological discomfort. However, with the right arrangement of furniture and skillful combination of colors, such a painting on one of the walls will look interesting.

13. This image will be a great addition to the kitchen in the style of country or rustic.

14. Such color transitions will add harmony and coziness to the dining area.

15. Bright and interesting.

16. 591488

17. What tenderness!

18. It is the case when the passage wall has acquired a bright and pleasant appearance, which you want to admire!

How long has your apartment been asking for renovation? There's plenty. originalwhich can be implemented with their own hands. Pay attention to the technique of applying various drawings on walls and ceilings. Of course, it will require certain skills, knowledge and skills, but at the same time it will allow you to create unique and unexpected drawings.

A stylish and creative interior is not difficult at all. Enough desire, the presence of an interesting idea and determination to make a change. I hope this article inspired you to create your own wall paintings. Armed with the necessary materials and make your apartment original!

Save these ideas and share them with your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting