Twenty-two reasons to tinker with slacks

Surely you also have these wooden things in your house, without which our grandmothers could not imagine their lives! Crafts made of clothespins with their own hands They won my heart. Seeing some of them, I rushed to rummaging through a drawer on the balcony: it seems that they are stored here.

Crafts from the pins.
  1. That's brilliant! On wooden hairpins, you can make notes that will help you quickly find the right thing in a neatly folded stack of underwear.

With the help of clothespins, it is easy to make a board on which the most important notes and photos will be.

An idea for a stylish organizer.

Such a frame with a photo will decorate any room.

Easy way to decorate the wall! I am already looking for old clothes, very fascinated by this idea.

A Christmas wreath of painted clothespins!

The main thing is to find the material, and inspiration for creative people do not take!

Making such a design is very simple. The result is good, no doubt!

A lampshade whose lampshade is made of hairpins. She casts cozy shadows!

A chandelier of clothespins is a successful element of the interior. Modern designers give free rein to the imagination!

Old tins and wooden pins... They never seem to be useful. But look what happens in the end!

I'll definitely make a flower pot!

I would never have thought that you could even make jewelry out of clothespins.

The original way to keep all scarves, scarves and belts in order!

Covered photos. How cool it looks...

It is very easy to make such cute toys for a child. Great ideas for a joint pastime!

This is how the usual clothespins turn into a yard decoration!

I dream about those...

The idea for a surprise: such a bouquet will not go unnoticed.

It's never easier! Such a frame will be useful in any house.

Great way to store your headphones! Elegant, and they won't get confused.

And here's what kind of necklace can be made out of halves of clothespins. I can’t wait to get to work and bring this idea to life!

If you appreciate the beauty of these creative solutions, show your friends how to use old clothespins! I’m sure they’ll want to do something too.

Tags

See also

New and interesting