A man gave the boy money for a bouquet for his mother, but later saw him near the monument to his beloved

Big bouquet of flowers He was decisive in Eugene’s life. Difficult trials fell to the lot of a young man. They almost broke and destroyed a talented guy. So many plans, so many wishes. But at some point, everything became clear and Evgeny felt that he was ready to look forward again.

A large bouquet of flowers Zhenya was the only child in the family. His parents warmed him and cherished him, the dust was blown away and pleased him in every possible way. That didn't spoil the kid. From an early age he decided to become a doctor, studied hard, obeyed his relatives. The life of a boy, and then of a young man. It's been going really well.. I went to university and got a red diploma. A dream, not a guy. He's doing well.

Except one. The young man always devoted his free time to his studies and I don't like girls.. I tried to take care of this one and that one, but nothing worked. The guy did not attach much importance to this, but his parents added fuel to the fire. “We are already old,” Zhenya’s mother reminded us every time, “I want to hold my grandchildren in my arms.” You joked about everything that comes after university. But that's not a joke anymore.”

The young man tried to find excuses for his parents, but their moralizing had an impact. “Maybe something is wrong with me?” I'm not a schoolboy anymore, I look fine. It's weird, but I'm not going to impose myself on the first person I meet. Stupid, Eugene did not yet know that such a girl would settle in his heart.

Mutual feelings Angelina the guy met when he came to get a job in the clinic. Young cardiologist and beautiful nurse. Perfect couple. They met upZhenya helped lift a container of food that accidentally fell out of a girl's package. She looked modest, the clothes were not new, but clean. The man was not confused by this fact. He felt a new feeling in his heart.

Parents could not fail to notice favorable changes in the mood of their son. He’s smiling, looking at his phone all the time. Zhenya did not rush to talk about his chosen one, but mentioned that she is beautiful, shy and very, very cute. Mom and Dad Eugenie eager to meet a girl.

Not immediately, but Angelina agreed to visit. She often ran away from work early, arguing that a sick mother was waiting at home. That is why Eugene did not invite her home. The man understood that the girl could be uncomfortable because of this. He felt like Angelina was hiding something. I tried to talk, but She didn't make contact.. My mom at the dinner party also noticed this. It seemed that the girl was not just shy, but hiding something from her beloved.

The fateful day for Zhenya was the loss of Angelina. They met for about a year and the man was already going to propose to his beloved. But one day a girl hit the wheels The car is an inadequate driver. Despite all the efforts of doctors, to return to life beloved Eugene could not.

The guy lost track of the days. He did not remember how long it had been since he said goodbye to Angelina. Eugene didn't visit. sleep-place I loved it because I was afraid to do it. The courage was lacking and the strength to shed tears was no longer there. Parents tried to bring their son to his senses, but it turned out badly. Only a frank male conversation between Zhenya and his father worked.

“You have to go there. Let the pain go a little bit. My mom and I know it will stay in my heart forever. But we can no longer watch your suffering. “Please go to Angelina,” Zhenya cried, and the father sensibly patted his son on the head.

As soon as Zhenya approached the churchyard, he saw a boy of ten years old. He tried unsuccessfully to buy some flowers from the merchant grandmother. Women argued with the boy and assured that they would not earn anything if they distributed their goods for free. “And I don’t need free money,” the boy asked, “take all my money and give flowers for it.” “There is not enough for two roses,” the woman continued.

Eugene quietly approached the merchants and the boy and then asked him what bouquet he wanted. "That one." It's for my mommy, uncle. She just passed away. Thank you, Uncle. Thank you very much! The man paid for the flowers and looked after the boy for a while. The blond boy was looping between the fence and soon disappeared from the field of view of Zhenya. At this point he I remember Angelina again. And the man rushed out of the garden.

The next day Eugene gathered all his strength in a fist and set out. A large bouquet of flowers added to the man of effectivity and endless sadness. It was difficult for him to go, but what he saw surprised Zhenya very much. Near the photo of his beloved Angelina was the same bouquet that the boy could not pay yesterday. And here the culprit loomed on the horizon. Zhenya finally realized that the girl was hiding a secret.

Zhenya asked the boy to explain everything in detail. The child cried and confessed that his name was Yura, and he came to his mother Gele. He said he had a really weak grandmother. That a young woman I was embarrassed to bring someone. In the apartment and generally arrange your life. Yura knew about the existence of Eugene and even his phone number knew, but was afraid to call. I doubted whether it was worth doing.

Zhenya hugged the boy tightly. He looked at him and saw his beloved Angelina. Her image still did not leave the mind of the man, but the heart really became a little easier. eugene gave himself an honest man's wordHe will not leave Jura or his grandmother. The boy looked at him with admiration, and Zhenya finally realized that his only love was alive. She will forever remain in his soul, heart and little Yura.

Tags

See also

New and interesting