Like a nerdy and tearful child, she begged me for a $200 bag, but I fought back the rag soul.

How often can an expensive bag be a reason to break up? Alexei would never have thought of this if he had not met Victoria. Strange, unthinkable. Although what else can happen in a couple where one partner focuses solely on the material condition of the other partner.

Expensive women's bag Alexey and Victoria Alexey met with Victoria when she was still working as a nurse. She was a caring, courteous, beautiful and delicate woman. She immediately liked Alexei, and he, without hesitation, invited her to meet. After some time, Victoria began to complain about her work. That she is very tired, and the money does not pay for her time and effort.

Then Alexei offered her to leave the annoying job and calmly look for what she would like more. He, in turn, will help her whenever possible. At that time, Alexei was in a good position, and for a bachelor life, his salary was more than enough.

Like Victoria, he lived in a one-room apartment (which he inherited from his grandmother). However, in addition to Victoria herself, her mother and daughter from her first marriage lived with her. Alexey often visited them with gifts and treats. Fortunately, the girl received Alexei well and often played with a potential stepfather.

Alex liked to give gifts to his girlfriend. When Victoria complained about the old boots and asked for new ones, he agreed and paid for the model she liked. And on her birthday, Alexey bought a certificate to a local spa.

It took six months before Alexey decided to introduce Victoria to his mother. She lived in a two-bedroom apartment near Alexei. The couple came tonight with a cake and fruit. Alexei's mother made a cake with meat.

When everyone was sitting at the table and drinking tea, Alexei’s mother asked about her future plans. To the great surprise of Alexey Victoria began to speak first. She said it was time for him and Alex to move in. But for her and her child, there is little room in a one-bedroom apartment. Therefore, it would be fair if Alexei and his mother exchanged apartments.

After hearing this, Alexei’s mother did not restrain herself. She said Victoria had no right to dispose of her property. Her apartment, and she decides what to do. As is obvious, the acquaintance did not go well. And Alexey was unpleasantly surprised by this behavior of his passion.

Victoria never moved in with Alexei. There was no job search either. But Alexei wasn't discouraged. He was still visiting Victoria's family and making dates.

One day, Victoria revealed that she needed a new bag. The old one was already completely worn, and she was just ashamed of others. Alexey was ready to buy a new one. However, the price was too high. After all, the bag that Victoria wanted so much cost as much as $200. Alexey immediately said that he could not afford such a sum.

Peels But Victoria didn't give up. Instead of a regular purchase, she offered to take a loan from a bank. And it had to be done as soon as possible. She wanted this bag so badly. Alexei said no again. In the end, Victoria was offended by Alexei, saying that he does not think about how she looks.

A couple of days later, Alexei called Victoria with the intention of inviting her for a walk. Instead of an affirmative answer, he heard the following:

- Lesha, I'm sorry, but we need to break up. You are very kind and caring, but I need a rich man who can provide for me.

Peels has been 2 weeks since then. Aleksey did well with the end of the relationship. But lately, he increasingly caught himself thinking that he should have taken a loan from the bank. He knew he missed Victoria. But what to do if he is not rich enough for her?

Is it lucky that an expensive women's handbag has become an indicator of Victoria's attitude? Did Alexei do the right thing without succumbing to Victoria's persuasion?

Tags

See also

New and interesting