Neighbor resisted and refused to let us put up a blank fence, but I found an elegant solution.

The fence at the dacha It is easy to build with your own hands without much hassle. Especially if the neighbors are against high and deaf fences. The situation may be different. For example, a new fence can cast a shadow on some neighbor’s bed. Or the charter of the country cooperative will be prescribed in advance what is allowed to build and what is not allowed. How to get out of such a difficult situation?

Our subscriber Andrey told about his problem: “As soon as they bought a cottage with his wife, they immediately decided that they needed to update the fence. The old fencing was wooden, so in some places it gave a slack. I decided that I would need a high fence so that the pool could be put up, and from extra eyes to hide. But the neighbours had other plans.”

I consulted locals, and they said that the construction of the fence should be discussed with neighbors. Headed to the neighbors, and let's just nose around. They say a high fence will cast shadows on cucumbers. I am a non-conflict person, and cucumbers are pathetic.”

Long-term neighborly swearing really nobody needs. Let’s think about what kind of fence you can safely install to protect your privacy and please your neighbors. That would be a good option. hedge. Just imagine the beauty and fragrance of the flowers when such a fence can finally be fully opened. Undoubtedly, with such a fence you need a lot of trouble, but for lovers of flora - this is a great option. If there is time, opportunity and desire, then it is clearly worth choosing such a fence.

Do you urgently need an optimal fence? Use it. netting. From a distance, it is easy to confuse it with a hedge. There are different types of weaving for such a fence, different colors are also available. However, this fence will not last long. Maybe a couple of seasons, but nothing more. Because of the sunlight, such a grid fades and loses its appearance.

From what else can you build a good fence, while the owners can not decide on the choice or find out relations with neighbors? Polypropylene fiber will come to the rescue. The same material is used to produce food bags. This option is quite attractive for its advantages. Waterproof, withstands solar ultraviolet and wind, opaque. A good alternative to a full-fledged fence. And if this material is accidentally damaged, you can quickly replace it.

It's gonna help you out. shading. This tissue is something between a mosquito net and a polypropylene fiber. But for the best effect, it is better to use two layers of such a grid. If it does not matter to you whether something is open to the neighbor’s eye, then you can build a fence from the facade grid. It is easy to find in any stores with goods for home and garden.

The fence in the country with your own hands can be eurostack. This is much better than an ordinary picket made of wood, many times more durable and reliable. But most importantly, such a fence can have small gaps. What exactly should please the neighboring cucumbers and any other beds. Moreover, this picket can easily be installed independently.

It might seem that fence It's hard to put. Especially if the neighbors do not like something at the initial stage of construction. But do not rush to be nervous, because the modern market offers many different building materials for every taste and color to please everyone. What kind of fence would you choose? Share your thoughts with us.

Tags

See also

New and interesting