My yard is not a show "Behind the glass", made a blank fence, I rejoice every day feeling protected from other people's views.

When the question arises about what fence to fence the site, I immediately choose a blank fence from the profile list. Why? It's ugly and not safe at all. Someone will come and the neighbors will not see. It's possible, but it's better that way than if someone is constantly looking at you at the station.

Why is a blank fence great? If you suddenly decide on such a fence, do not be surprised by the negative reaction of the neighbors. They'll say whatever they want. For example, such a fence spoils the view of the entire village. That when they pass near your territory, they feel as if they are near the factory premises. And most importantly, they will not see anything if someone enters the territory.

I'm not arguing, maybe it is. But closed from other people's eyes territory is much better than a yard wide open. Here's why.

A blank fence protects me not from thieves (who, in fact, no fence will stop), but from those very neighbors. After all, each of them strives to look inside and examine everything in detail and study. It's a private life, and I don't want anyone looking into it without asking.

And our people love to know who has what and how. Even in the case of a blank fence. For example, if the owner suddenly leaves the gate open for a short time, there will be a passerby who will slow down the step at the entrance and look inside. And where is the guarantee that this person is not looking for valuable items for misappropriation?

In disputes, you can often hear that in the West such fences are not put. First of all, it's not true. Yeah, they do. Europeans appreciate privacy, so the fence is very important for them. In America, you can see examples of houses with very conventional fencing. However, do not forget about the rules that can be established in certain villages or towns.

I don't understand why people think your yard should be in public. The area around the house is exactly the same private property as the rooms inside the house. But we do not put glass walls and do not show the interior to every passer-by. So why do we have to do this with our yard?

I have nothing against the neighbors. It is possible that they are harmless and require openness only because of their own habit. But unnecessary gossip and discussions about what's in my yard or what kind of car is in my garage are not necessary at all. Therefore, if there are no rules or restrictions on the arrangement of your territory when settling in a new house in the village, a blank fence remains the best option for me. Less prying eyes, less anxiety.

Which fence do you prefer and why? What do you like or dislike about the idea of a blank fence?

Tags

See also

New and interesting