After meeting a woman in leopard leggings, he realized that every decent bachelor can become a victim of deception.

Any decent bachelor should have at least one bad date. And Vladislav managed to get this experience thanks to dating sites, Photoshop and blind faith in stereotypes. How did this happen? What was the catch? And how did the rash acquaintance end?

Failed date Social networks and dating sites Vladislav was not a regular dating sites. But times are bound to try something new. Thus, the young man plunged into a whole heap of various profiles and profiles. Blondes, brunettes, red and colorful... Vladislav had to reread the short “About Himself” before he settled on a certain Anna.

In the photo was a pretty blonde girl with glasses and a flower in her hands. She wrote a little about herself, but Vladislav’s imagination has already completed the intellectual and deep nature of a stranger. For some reason, he immediately decided that Anna read a lot.

Peels wrote to her immediately and she responded 10 minutes later. For some time, young people corresponded and exchanged pleasant remarks. And then they agreed to meet next Friday, in a small cafe downtown. Anna wrote:

"You'll recognize me by the leopard leggings."

Vladislav laughed. And Anna had a good sense of humor. He didn’t mind having that first meeting.

Okay. Then I'll be in a suit.

A date with Anna came the long-awaited Friday. Vladislav bought a small bouquet of flowers in the stall and went to the meeting place. He donned his strictest suit for the greatest contrast to his companion's leopard leggings. This shared joke gave them hope that they would have plenty of fun together.

However, soon Vladislav was not to joke. Anna was a little late. As promised, she was wearing leopard leggings. The glasses remained in place, and the hair did not change color. But it wasn't exactly the Anna Vladislav saw on screen.

Before him stood a woman 5-6 years older than him, if not more. The leopard color of the leggings was lost and stretched from several overall shapes of Anna. On the face was inappropriately bright makeup, and on the nails – the remains of dark varnish. Vladislav continued to smile as he handed her a bouquet and sat her at the table. He didn’t quite understand what was going on, and he grew more and more convinced that it was some kind of long-running joke.

At first the conversation went smoothly, but then it quickly turned out that Anna has 2 children and 4 credits. That she needs a strong and reliable man who would help to cope with all adversity in this difficult period. Vladislav just watched and listened to Anna. He still didn't fully understand what was going on and what he had to do with it.

At this time, Anna already directly hinted: if he takes her family into his care, he will at least be close to her in various variations. Meanwhile, Vladislav kept wondering why Anna needed glasses. I don't think she reads much. Having listened to her proposal and calls to be a “strong man” and “not a mattress”, Vladislav still decided that he liked the role of a mattress without loans and other people’s children more.

- I don't think you deserve someone like me. But thanks for the offer, he said, showing the waiter to bear the bill.

After he paid and walked Anna to a stop, Vladislav walked around the city for some time. It was his first failed date, but he now knew that any decent bachelor could become a victim of cheating. He decided that when he came home, he would find a video on how to understand where Photoshop was most used in a particular photo.

Even if it was not the most successful experience, it will not quench Vladislav’s thirst to make excellent acquaintances. He knew it was just the beginning.

Unsuccessful date – Did you have a bad date? How did it go and was it related to dating sites? Do you think you can find someone on dating sites?

Tags

See also

New and interesting