The careerist at 38 years old came to her senses and realized that she dreams of a child and a family

I will soon be 40 years old, I want a family and children. I spent most of my life working. And for all this time I did not get any decent man, admits Lyudmila. A middle-aged woman, financially secure, sets a high bar for the men she meets.

By the age of 40, a woman knows exactly what she wants. Some people get married and divorced. At the same time, they can combine work with raising children, and not even think about the fact that they lack some support. Lyudmila's situation is not easy. She seems to be a wealthy woman, but still needs support and is afraid to give birth to a child without a reliable male shoulder.

I want a family and children, I have a good job and a decent salary. But I'm tired of everything. Now I'm paying off my mortgage, I'm working, and I'm terribly lonely. I want to marry a man who will not be afraid to have a child, calmly go on maternity leave and nothing to worry about. But such a man seems impossible to find.

I have already signed up for several dating sites, and sometimes even goodbye. I knew I was being socialized by an infantile mama's son or a preoccupied man who needed a woman for one night. My friends tried to set me up with their friends, but none of them could find a common language.

Sometimes, in the appearance of a man, I understand that I am not ready to lower the standard of living. And when I find a wealthy man, he doesn't want to hear anything about children. Many of them have long been divorced and do not plan to connect their lives with one woman in the future. Are there no more worthy candidates in the world with whom to start a family? ?

The difficulty is not that Lyudmila cannot get pregnant or does not find a partner. There may be several men who are worthy of attention. Due to the fact that Lyudmila has already been able to provide herself, earn an apartment, she believes that there must be someone who will bathe her in luxury and be able to take care of the heirs.

Some poor romantic who wants a big, close-knit family, Lude doesn't fit. Since she was able to achieve something in her career, she believes that a man should be equally successful. And men of her age are either married for a long time or not interested in family life.

The older a person gets, the more difficult it is to find a common language with others. Personality is formed, no one wants to compromise their principles. But then you have to ask yourself, “What do I want, to be happy or to be confident in the future?” – then maybe the decision will come. Or maybe Luda will meet a man and really fall in love with him, no matter how much money he has in his pocket or whether he can feed his family. Life is unpredictable, and that is the beauty of it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting