In the phone of his wife found an unfamiliar number, she assured that it belongs to an old friend

What happens when a husband starts treating his wife without trust? Betrayal, deception, or hidden traits that negatively affect family life? And how to expose the righteous? It's very simple. Just look in the wrong direction.

The marriage of Vitaly and Maria Vitaly treated his wife, Maria, with tenderness. They have been together for 7 years, and during this time they had two wonderful children. Before that, both spouses were already married. They thought they were very experienced in relationships. Vitaly and Maria liked to think that without the experience of previous connections, they would not have such a harmonious union.

Now, however, the opinion of Vitaly has changed dramatically. Recently, he accidentally saw a notice on his wife’s phone. It came out when Maria was not in the room, and Vitaly was nearby. It was a notification about the message on the social network.

I hope you think about me the same way.

Vitaly’s wife’s correspondence did not believe her eyes. He didn't personally check Maria's phone. It wasn't in his rules. He decided to wait for his wife and bring her to a frank conversation.

When Maria entered the room, an unpleasant conversation awaited her. Vitaly demanded to explain who and why wrote her such messages. Mary began to deny it. She unlocked her phone and read the text.

- It’s just an old friend of mine, she said. I don't know why he writes that. I guess that's the manner. I don't pay any attention to that!

- Can you let me see the correspondence?

- Why?

- I just want to make sure. If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear. I really want to believe you, but I think you would do the same if you were me.

At first, Maria resisted, but still gave the phone to Vitaly. What was waiting for him made him even more upset. Many, many messages from a certain Nicholas. And from Maria, too. The messages alternated with calls (of which there were also many), and the text itself was full of unambiguous flirtation. Vitaly swung his finger across the screen, looking at the small letters until the correspondence reached the last sentence:

“I hope you think about me as much as I do about you.”

As Maria later claimed, everything was limited to correspondence and calls. She didn’t see Nicholas and didn’t want to see him. For her, this flirtation is nothing more than fun. Vitaly must believe her. They have a family. And she doesn't want some stupid prank to ruin everything.

Was it really just a prank? Mary has already shown herself capable of lying. Vitaly took a fresh look at his wife and their family life. That same evening, Maria was afraid that Vitaly would demand a divorce. She asked me not to take this drastic step. Vitaly didn't answer anything. He still couldn’t figure out what to do better. But even if it comes to divorce, Maria does not have to worry about providing - Vitaly will not claim money and property.

The next week Vitaly looked without confidence at his wife, who with a sad look was engaged in routine around the house. He did not want the family to break up. It will be a blow to their children. But what if Mary just undermined the atmosphere of mutual trust and respect? Without these things, there can be no happy family life.

Can you trust someone who has lied once? Is it right for Vitaly to forgive Mary? Or is their family life doomed to divorce?

Tags

See also

New and interesting