Turkish coffee brewing

My sister is a real coffee potter. Without a cup of coffee, no morning begins. Ilona knows many different recipes for this wonderful drink, but she could not make coffee at home.

After all, in order for this drink to turn out tasty and aromatic, you need not only to invest your soul in cooking and buy expensive grains, but also know some secrets.

Recently, my sister’s dream came true, and twice. She finally went to relax on the sea in Turkey in the summer, and even learned everything. The subtleties of cooking coffee in Turkish. This recipe was told to her by a local Turk, whom she accidentally met in a coffee shop on the coast of Antalya.

When I tried this recipe on myself, I realized that now I will have this coffee every morning. Fragrant and invigorating... I've never tried anything better!

Coffee in Turkish Edition "Site" prepared for you Step-by-step recipe for making Turkish coffee.

Ingredients per 1 serving
  • 1 tsp finely ground coffee
  • 50–60 ml of water
  • sugar

Preparation
  1. It is necessary to grind the coffee beans as carefully as possible so that there is a fine grind.
  2. Pour ground coffee into Turkey and add sugar to taste.
  3. Pour clean cold water into the Turk. Then put the Turk on the hot sand or on the smallest fire.
  4. Bring the coffee to a boil and remove it from the fire the moment the coffee foam begins to gather from the edges to the center.
  5. Pour coffee into your favorite cup and enjoy its unrivaled taste and divine aroma.

Turkish coffee is served on a dish in a small cup with thick walls. Also when serving should be a spoon with a long handle, a decanter with cold water and another cup.

The important point is that the cup before serving coffee should be heated. To do this, pour hot water into it and leave it for a minute. It is not recommended to pour the drink into a cold cup, as this can negatively affect the taste of coffee.

The indicator of proper preparation of coffee is foam. It should not spread and hold the hat on a spoon for a few seconds.

It is necessary to drink coffee in Turkish very slowly, each sip is better to drink with ice water, which will greatly enhance the taste. Coffee is usually served halva, lukum, honey or dates.

Editorial Board
Choose a Turk with a high throat. The best drink is obtained in copper Turks. The high thermal conductivity of copper allows the Turk to heat up evenly, which has a good effect on the quality of the drink.

The volume of the Turkish should correspond exactly to the amount of drink you are going to make. Water should fill the entire volume almost to the neck. The taste of coffee depends on it.

Turkish coffee is known all over the world for its amazing taste and aroma. It strikes with a variety of taste: from sweet to bitter and thick.

Also worth mentioning is the main one. Characteristics of Turkish Coffee - milk is never added to it. Try this recipe and you will fall in love with Turkish coffee for life.

Treat your friends to delicious Turkish coffee, and don’t forget to share this wonderful recipe with them!

Tags

See also

New and interesting