Komarovsky: We are being led to the slaughterhouse, although no, they are not being led - they have already been brought. There are fewer and fewer of us every day!

Every day, we learn from the news on TV more and more facts about our rolling into the abyss, backward medicine. We are no longer surprised that in most hospital wards there are no bathrooms and basic hygiene products.

We are already used to the fact that children's hospitals have wards of 14 square meters, and they house 6 children and 6 worried mothers. We are no longer outlandish that in the midst of the working day, the doctor simply may not be in place. He went about his business and did not pick up the phone when the family of the guy who was in the accident, already desperate to wait for help.

Evgeny Komarovsky, in one of his articles, wrote everything he thinks about the current situation in the country. medical reformDo you hope to raise a child and never go to the hospital? It won't work!

And you will be in a shabby ward, in the company of 5 as silent / patient / hopeful that will carry, to watch your child will be stabbed 4 times a day with drugs, which all over the world have long forgotten. And these medicines you are there and will buy in the personal pharmacy of the head doctor.

And when your older parents are at the door of a better world, will you be able to spend them with dignity? No pain, no wet bed, no pressure sores? Yes, I understand that there are few chances to live to old age, it is difficult to live until retirement, but if he does, is there any chance of easy care without suffering and humiliation?

You don't give a damn about yourself. My children. My parents. They lead you to the slaughterhouse, but no, they don’t lead you. There are fewer of you every day. The strongest/wise are running away. Those who can't escape will crawl away. The smart/cautious keep on the sidelines and back to the exits.

The rest of the bandits are shouting and pushing: if you don’t like it, get out of here! Some people, still fluttering, are preparing bills for the reform of medicine. I am not a reformer or a health care organizer. I am not saying that these projects are good/bad.

I want state people to consider them and either accept them or say that this is not good, we need to redo them! And immediately engaged in remaking, because time is running out, and with the passing time, people's lives are going away.

You can’t beat people who express their opinion. That’s what brought people to the streets. Is it possible now? All ours. health care It is a violation of human dignity.

If society quietly swallows the deputies ignoring the most acute problem of each family, then society deserves such deputies. You deserve it! But what did your children do? For what sins did they get such parents/voters?

I appeal again to the deputies: wake up before it is too late! Even the most patient patient patient has a limit. Even the most sophisticated bullying has a limit. My people will truly live without social media and without anything else you might want to ban. But my people cannot survive without medicine.”

What do you think about the current health care system? Be sure to share your opinion with other readers in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting