What does Dr. Evgeny Komarovsky do and feel?

Eugene Komarovsky about the war He has spoken daily since the first day of the Russian invasion of Ukraine. The tough anti-war stance of the famous pediatrician came as a surprise to some of his Russian fans. For some reason, these people were terribly surprised that Kharkiv did not like the bombing of his native Kharkiv and other Ukrainian cities.

Yevgeny Olegovich admitted that negativity and threats fell on him with a triple force immediately after the beginning of the war. As a result, the doctor had to move to a safer place for a while. How is he feeling and what is he doing now?

The conflict on this scale, with the shelling of peaceful cities and tank columns that enter the territory of Ukraine from Russia, was a shock to me. All my understanding of what is happening in this world was not ready to accept this, recalls Evgeny Olegovich first experiences after the invasion.

Peels admitted that he stayed in Kharkiv for the first couple of days. Especially since at first the "arrivals" were episodic. However, soon the pediatrician had to leave his home in Northern Saltovka (north-eastern residential area of the city). And Komarovsky left even before the increase in the number of shelling.

“The move has more to do with receiving threatening emails containing my home address. In this situation, a decision had to be made quickly. Because I wasn't sure it was going to bypass me and my family.”

Komarovsky himself explains the flood of threats by the fact that he is quite a famous person with millions of followers on social networks. Therefore, his harsh statements against the war clearly have weight in the media space. And it certainly didn’t appeal to those Kremlin figures who sent their tanks to “liberate” a neighboring country.

In addition, Evgeny Olegovich has not changed his phone number since 1998, when he first bought a mobile phone. Therefore, finding his contacts to write something unpleasant is quite a feasible task. However, when there are dozens of such reports, in any case, you have to take the threat seriously.

Dr. Komarovsky is surprised that many detractors are in no hurry to unsubscribe and write their nonsense under each of his videos. Because of this, it is problematic to work with the comments of those people who seek help, whose questions need to be promptly answered. In this regard, closing comments to block the flow of negativity is not an option.

By the way, now Dr. Komarovsky and his team of assistants continue to work. After all, in wartime people especially need help, they need answers to many questions. Although Evgeny Olegovich admits that his patients, as before, in most cases are children.

The doctor also advises volunteers and gives interviews. It also answers questions from subscribers. The other day, for example, the doctor put all the information about monkeypox on shelves. Note that this attack has recently gained momentum. So you should know more about her.

Dr. Komarovsky I am sure that he will soon be able to return home when the enemy troops are driven out of the territory of Ukraine. He advised Ukrainians not to be discouraged and not to follow the news around the clock. It is worth doing more physical work. After all, any such energy-consuming work will be useful both for the body and for the emotional state.

Tags

See also

New and interesting