The witch explained why you can not complain about life. Just one ancient dark ritual will help you get out of the trap!

There is one sure way to be happier! A friend of mine used to sin by going out. fortune-teller. In difficult life situations, it was difficult for her to make a choice on her own, and the instructions of an outsider miraculously supported and rescued her. Strange character trait, but we are all different.

During one session, a psychic fortune teller asked Dasha, when was the last time you performed a gratitude ritual? When was the last time you thanked for everything you had? The more you complain, the more your life energy goes away. Stop doing that and you will see happy times come.”

DepositPhotos

Dasha hesitated. Then the witch said, “Set aside 1 hour next Sunday to thank you.” Write down everything you can sincerely say “thank you” on a piece of paper. It's a very powerful magical experience! Out of gratitude, a new life is born, a new destiny. If you perform the ritual every week, you can become a happy person and come to the cherished goal very quickly.”

Starting with gratitudeYou can change your life for the better very quickly! The magical power of thanksgiving will help you appreciate every minute of your life.

We asked the author of two bestselling books, 100 Ways to Change Your Life. Larisa Parfentiev Choose 10 ways from your book. We invite you to get acquainted and immediately apply in practice! Every living creature deserves happiness.

How to live happily 10 ways to change your life
  1. Get creative.
    Our brain always strives for two modes at the same time – peace and creativity. Peace often wins, and that’s why we feel unhappy. The best way to change your life is to start doing creative things. Start drawing, write hockey about how you met your best friend, learn scrapbooking, make ikebana, buy an anti-stress coloring book and fantasize about how to decorate it.

I think creativity is a basic need of the body. The art of living happily This means constant artwork! A surefire way to catch a blue bird.

DepositPhotos

2. Have an Ancestor Day.
    Man is like a tree. No matter how beautiful the crown is, it will not grow long if the roots of the tree are rotten. It is not enough for a person to build the future - it is also important to know his past. Find at least 2 people you can be proud of. As soon as you begin to understand what wonderful people are behind you, you will feel more confident.

DepositPhotos

3. Find out the growth zones.
    You can do a bold experiment that will reveal your growth zone. This method was used by my friend, who could not get married until the age of 35. There was no relationship, that's all. He called all the girls he had a romantic relationship with to find out what "was wrong." I honestly looked into my eyes and learned a lot about myself.

DepositPhotos

4. Look into the eyes of your fear.
    They say that the best way to get rid of fear is to step into it. My friend suggested an extreme way to get rid of the fear of losing your wallet. She threw her wallet off the bridge into the river. She says it helped her a lot. Despite the fact that she had to restore the bank cards, she was forever relieved of the fear of losing her wallet.

DepositPhotos
  5. Do the opposite.
    You can arrange a “day in reverse”: go outside in atypical clothes, go to work in a new way, you can even use your left hand as the leading one if you are right-handed. “Day on the contrary” helps to form new neural connections in the head and to look at your life in a new way.

DepositPhotos
  6. Challenge yourself.
    To shake yourself, sometimes you need a push, an impulse. They can be anything - go on a solo trip, run a marathon, meet 50 new people in a day, learn to play the drums, buy a motorcycle. In general, it should be some thing that will pull you out of the routine, make you forget about the current difficulties and help you focus on the goal.

DepositPhotos
  7. Get yourself an information detox.
    The average adult spends on social networks from 1.5 to 4 hours a day! Imagine what could have been done in that time? An average 120-page book can take 120 hours (1 hour per page). If, say, you spend 2 hours a day on social networks, then you could write one book in 2 months. In one year, you can write (or read) 6 books. Think about it at your leisure.

DepositPhotos
  8. Clear the area
    One of my projects has a mission to clear the area. It means talking delicately to a person with whom you have some kind of disagreement in a relationship. To do this, there is a special technique, the meaning of which is reduced to a simple action: honestly tell a person how you feel. “Strain” takes a huge amount of energy and does not allow you to move forward.

DepositPhotos
  9. Deal with the toxic environment
    There are toxic people who literally suck all our vitality out of us. How do you know a toxic person? He constantly whines, complains about life and for a long time only talks, but does not move to change. You have to run away from these people! And the sooner the better.

DepositPhotos
  10. Dance!
    All children as children like to dance. But growing up, we forget about it, we are bound by fears and complexes. To regain the taste of life, start dancing. You can even at home in front of a mirror or in the darkest park in the evenings. Just move! No matter how.

DepositPhotos

Listed ways of living happilyThey certainly work. Remember that thoughts determine the quality of your life. To give thanks for every moment, it is useful to have something with you that will remind you of all the joys that fell to your lot.

For example, you can wear a special bracelet dedicated to gratitude, or a ring. When you stop looking at the jewelry, sincerely thank you for everything you have.

DepositPhotos

I assure you, you will feel much happier very quickly! Just remember to follow our recommendations. By the way, you can say thank you not only to the Universe and others, but also to yourself. This will help you realize that you already have everything you need for happiness.

Adding more love and joy to life and relationships with people turns out to be extremely simple! If you have a desire to read a book. 100 Ways to Change Your LifeDon't resist. Perhaps the wind of change is already taking you towards something beautiful!

Tags

See also

New and interesting