I took two wool threads and hairspray... I'm going for a walk tomorrow with a new one!

This fall, I wanted to decorate my wardrobe with a beautiful and warm scarf. Of course, you can buy such a thing in the store, but I, like all needlewomen, love to create. exclusives with their own hands.

I know how to sew, embroidery, create beautiful handmade flowers, decoupage and paint, but I do not know how to knit at all. And to create a scarf, this technique would be very useful to me, but, alas... I found a way out of this situation by accident, when I came across a magazine on needlework in one of the bookstores, which told about the new fashion. krazy.

When I got to the bottom of it, I knew this was exactly what I needed. And so far, I've made four warm things this way!

Scarf with his own hands Editorial "Site" I have prepared for you an unusual master class, how to create a warm and autumnal Crazy Wool technique.

1. This is the kind of scarf we should end up with. But you can take threads of other colors, come up with your own pattern and, using this technique, create an exclusive autumn scarf. All right, here we go!

2. The scarf is based on a pattern of butterflies. In order to realize this idea, you need to draw a future pattern on a sheet of A4 format, and then translate it to a sheet of water-soluble paper (aka a stabilizer). In this master class, the usual tracing was used for the base, since there was no stabilizer of the desired size at hand. Pay attention: the pattern should be transferred to a water-soluble sheet or tracing on both sides.

3. The material for creating a scarf are knitting threads. You can also use residues, even threads of different thickness and completely different texture will work. Also for such works, wool for walling, patches of fabric (they can be weaved into the pattern) and threads for sewing into the tone of the product can be useful. We begin to lay out on the marked lines wool thread. In order to lay out such intricate patterns, use PVA glue to glue the thread along the contour and stick to each other.

Then we fill the pattern with white threads. Each new layer is fixed with a spray adhesive, but it can be replaced with a regular hairspray.

4. For this scarf, white threads of two types were used: cotton and semi-wool. As well as orange, yellow, beige and black wool.

5. If your workplace is smaller than the length of a future scarf, the job gets a little complicated. Anyone with a longer table or a smaller scarf can move on. Cover the layers of threads with a stabilizer layer. Who doesn’t know, this is a water-soluble paper. It can be easily found in any needlework store.

6. Then start sweeping carefully. Please note that we do not tie the knots at the end of the thread. Turn the finished edge and continue to do the same along the entire length of the future product.

7. Apply water-soluble paper along the entire length of the future product.

8. Now move on to the sewing process on the sewing machine. You need to stretch the whole product up and down. The result should be squares of about 1 x 1 cm. It is advisable not to cheat and do more than 1.5 cm squares! It is better to take a neutral color.

9. The next and easiest step after the sewing machine firmware is, of course, the removal of the stabilizer, if it was used on both sides. If on one hand, as in this master class, there was a layer of tracing, it must be removed manually. Almost finished scarf dip in hot water (30 ° C) and garments of the future product until the stabilizer dissolves. Then dry the scarf.

10. You can also add a brush to the scarf.

11. Here's the finished scarf. This product looks beautiful, stylish and attracts the attention of others. Also, the scarf is incredibly warm. Its size with brushes turned out to be 30 x 170 cm, but you can do it based on your preferences.

How do you like such a stylish and practical find for autumn? Personally, I really like it. In addition, with the help of this technique, other autumnFor example, a palantine or even a coat.

And my friend Maria, thanks to the technique of creisy wool, created a whole set of accessories for herself, consisting of a bag, gloves and such a scarf.

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with a great way to tie a warm, soft and voluminous scarf for 1 evening with the help of a box. Ideal for those who do not know how to use needles. With this life hack, you have every chance to become a real professional in knitting.

Try this fall to create your stylish scarf in the technique of crazy vul, and you will not regret the time spent. Don’t forget to share this with your friends on social media.

Tags

See also

New and interesting