What stories to remember

Children are our future. But today, the dream of a child is impossible for many families. And this is not because of the financial problems of the parents, but because of the high level of infertility.

According to the data World Health Organization There are about 50 million infertile couples in the world. Of course, some of them still have chances to give birth to a child, resorting to modern technologies and all sorts of tricks. But there are children who are not lucky enough to be born into a happy family, but they also deserve happiness.

And today's edition. "Site" It tells the story of adoption from Soviet times, which thundered across a huge country and inspired many to similar heroic deeds.

The story of adoption began in 1983. Then a senior student of the Khabarovsk Medical Institute Yuri Zinchuk decided adopt. He did not count on anyone’s support, but the reaction of the local authorities surprised him: the guy was going to be expelled from the university and subjected to real persecution.

Yuri was a second-year medical student when he had an internship in the children's department of the hospital. At the same time, he attached his soul to one child from the ward of "refuseniks" - the so-called ones from whom the parents renounced.

DepositPhotos

The novice doctor wanted adoptBut Yuri was only 16 years old at the time, and his parents did not want to support his son - his father was drinking and did not want to be added to the family.

But, already studying at the fourth year of medical school, Yuri got a job as an obstetrician in the hospital. After a month of internship under the leadership of an experienced midwife, the young doctor began to deliver himself and train beginner obstetricians.

“It was a tremendous experience. I've seen so much. And teenage girls, and prisoners under guard, and mentally unstable. So much grief, stillbirth, premature, abandoned children.

Once upon a time, when Yuri came to work, he found that one out of 40 patients was missing. On the empty bed there was only a note: "Forgive me, but I will leave the baby here." I can't take it myself.

At the request of the head doctor, the obstetrician found the woman and found out the reason for the refusal of the child. She was an actress and her husband was a military officer. They already had two children together. The husband went to the academy in Leningrad and met another woman there. In an attempt to save the family, the wife decided on a third child, but the husband shortly before the birth wrote that they were waiting for the baby with a new passion and he would not return to the former family.

“I am constantly on film, working. My mother has one boy in the village and his parents have the other. Where's the third? To suffer, so that later in old age the transfer to prison to carry? – complained the woman.

“Then I will take your child!” the young doctor cried in his heart. Decision on adoption He took it instantly. Yuri had already seen the baby and was delighted with this little miracle.

DepositPhotos But to implement it was not easy. Yuri at that time studied in the fourth year of medical school, supported two sisters and an elderly mother. He didn’t even have a girlfriend, he didn’t have time. However, the guy was firm in his intentions. Despite the protests of his parents, he adoptedIt's a deal with the baby's mother.

All classmates rushed to help the single father to improve living conditions: the guys ran for food, the girls came to help with the bathing of the child, the neighbors helped to cook. Everyone felt it was their duty to help a little. But the dean of the Khabarovsk Institute thought otherwise.

DepositPhotos

After registration of the baby Yuri was banned from attending classes. Denunciations poured in. He was accused of simply kidnapping the child. Entire verification delegations began to come to the Zinchuk house.

“All come together once: the trade union committee, the dean, and the policeman. They come in without taking off their shoes and look everywhere. They see that the child is clean, well-groomed, well-fed. Cleanliness and order are everywhere.”

“It was suggested that the child be taken to the orphanage and given away after graduation. But I certainly disagreed. They had to leave, but they did not want to give up so easily.”

A couple of days later, the young father was summoned to the rector of the institute. When the student entered the office, he saw there “old acquaintances” from the trade union committee and dean’s office. When asked about the child, Yuri told the rector the whole story and presented adoption papers Bogdan.

“The rector was an old man and very intelligent. When he figured out what was going on, he just exploded. How he yelled at them! What did he tell them?

The issue was closed, the haters were shamed, and the student was surrounded by care, even a material allowance.

Thanks to fellow students, journalists learned about the history of Yuri Zinchuk. Later his story appeared in Izvestia, Komsomolskaya Pravda and a number of other newspapers. For a while, the aspiring doctor became a national hero. He was dedicated to poetry, wrote letters of gratitude, invited to visit.

A couple of months later, the young doctor, along with his son Bogdan, flew to the North, where he unexpectedly married everyone. A year and a half later, Yuri and his beloved Galina had a son Ruslan. And after another 7 years there was a daughter Sonya.

Who would have thought that after another 20 years, Yuri Zinchuk will have a third son – Sasha? And the foster again. However, this story deserves a separate article that we may write someday.

Don't people like Yuri Zinchuk deserve attention and respect? Not only do they set an example for others, but they also change the world for the better.

It is a pity that in the modern world the adoption of orphans is an infrequent phenomenon. People rarely agree to give their love and care to other people’s children. But are children strangers?

We have already told you why it is worth thinking carefully before bringing gifts to the orphanage. We also talked about the proper education of the child. After all, regardless of whether a native child or adopted, parents are obliged to raise him a worthy member of society.

: Pravmir.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting