Recipe for Tatar firewood

I was familiar with Tatar cuisine superficially, until by chance I spent a week in Kazan, and then three more days in Bugulma. It was there that I experienced all the charms of national Tatar dishes, and returned with a recipe just divine. biscuits - urama tailwood in the form of a spiral.

I don’t know if you can call urama firewood cookies, but I can say that I haven’t eaten such a delicious delicacy in a long time. And this one. dessert It is prepared quite simply and eaten in the blink of an eye.

Tatar sweets

DepositPhotos

Tatars have many types of firewood, differing in shape, in the way of serving on the table. And today's edition. "Site" will share with you the beautiful uramaIt resembles a flower in shape.

The firewood looks very funny, the dough is twisted in a spiral before roasting in a pan.

The ingredients
  • 8 eggs
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 300g flour
  • 50g buttered butter
  • vegetable-oil
  • figure-knife
  • sushi-sticks

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. First, separate the yolks from the proteins in two different containers. To prepare firewood, you will need 6 yolks and 2 eggs. Put them in the mixer bowl.

DepositPhotos

Add sugar to the eggs, salt. Beat everything to a homogeneous air mass. Then add the flour and dough to the mixture. It should be a soft dough, then it will be easy to thinly roll.

Put the finished dough in the bag and leave it to rest for 20 minutes.

Remove the dough and mix it again in order to eliminate all possible lumps. After that, divide the dough into four equal parts, then put it in a bag and leave it for another 20 minutes.

Take out the dough one at a time and roll it thinly so the cookies roast quickly. The dough should be no more than 1-2 millimeters thick.

With a figure knife, cut the dough into stripes. The smoother you cut the stripes, the more beautiful the figure firewood will look on the festive table. I have a strip width of about 3.5 centimeters.

In a cast-iron or aluminum bucket pour vegetable oil without smell, there also add ghee butter.

One strip, twist the dough on a sushi stick. Pressing the edge with a wooden spatula, dip the firewood into the hot oil. During frying, start rotating round, in the direction of the spiral. Then turn the firewood over and continue rotating, roasting on the other side.

Put the finished wood on a paper towel so that it absorbs the oil a little.

That's it, urea ready. Bon appetit!

Every housewife tries at least occasionally to treat his family with homemade sweets. Our editorial staff, knowing this, is in a hurry to share with their favorite readers fresh ideas for creating figure baking!

Therefore, I suggest you learn 25 bright ideas for decoration. I've never seen a more beautiful pastry in my life!

DepositPhotos

Such wood is made in the form of spiral roses, they come in different sizes: small, medium and large. Be sure to try cooking this. sweetieIt will certainly be a decoration of any festive table!

Tags

See also

New and interesting