How to make a lush cupcake

The Silver Label muffin I remember from my youth and never dreamed that it could be cooked at home. Everything turned out to be very simple: you need to adhere to the recipe and technology from the Soviet GOST.

DepositPhotos

The result is surprisingly tasty pastries that simply melt in the mouth, very tender, lush without any chemistry and baking powders, only due to the cooking technology.

Cake by GOST Ingredients
  • 200g butter
  • 200g sugar
  • 5 small eggs
  • 150g flour
  • 50g potato starch
  • powder
  • cupcake

Preparation
  1. Get your eggs and butter out of the fridge in advance so they are at room temperature.

2. Beat the oil with a mixer for 5-6 minutes to turn white.
  3. Pour all the sugar and keep whipping for another 10 minutes.

4. According to the recipe, the weight of eggs without shells should be 240 g. I have 5 small eggs. Break them into a separate container and beat them to uniformity.

DepositPhotos
  5. Continue to whip the mixture of oil and sugar with a mixer for 15-20 minutes, periodically infusing a small number of eggs. The readiness of the mixture can be checked by rubbing a drop between the fingers. If the sugar is not palpable, the mixture is ready.
  6. Flour and starch sift together at least three times so that the flour gains air. Add the sifted mixture of flour and starch to the oil and stir thoroughly for another 20-30 seconds. The dough is done!

7. Lubricate the baking form with butter, pour dough into it and straighten it with a spoon. The test will rise, so it is recommended to fill in the form no more than half.

8. Send the form for 50 minutes in a 180-degree oven.
  9. Take the cupcake out of the oven and leave it in shape until completely cooled, then put it on a plate and sprinkle powdered sugar on top.

10. Lush muffin. I'm ready for childhood. Bon appetit!

"Site" It is a proven recipe for a brilliant air dessert. This is what a real cake "Flight" should be, if you cook it according to GOST.

If you miss a filling for 20 kopecks, this article is for you. It tells how to make homemade ice cream with the taste of a real Soviet filling!

Tags

See also

New and interesting