How to cook stuffed Beijing cabbage

After the holidays, my husband and I argued who would lose weight faster. Everything was going great, but suddenly the possibility of a breakdown increased - in a week it was my birthday. Relatives had to come from afar and could not cancel the celebration. Together with my husband, I decided that the menu should be dietary. The result exceeded all expectations - the guests conquered stuffed Beijing cabbageEven my mother-in-law asked for a recipe!

Stuffed cabbage today "It's easy.I have prepared an unusual one for you. cabbage. Be sure to prepare this beautiful snack - a godsend for losing weight. There are only 125 calories per 100 grams.

DepositPhotos

The ingredients
  • 1 medium-sized head of Peking cabbage
  • 2 Bulgarian peppers
  • 400g soft lean cottage cheese or brynza
  • 1 bundle of dill
  • 1 bundle of basil
  • 1 bundle parsley
  • 3 cloves of garlic
  • salt, spices to taste

DepositPhotos Preparation
  1. Bake the peppers in the oven, peel the seeds and peel, cut the cubes. Mix with cottage cheese, finely chopped greens and garlic. Sprinkle and pepper, if necessary.

2. Beijing cabbage wash thoroughly under running water. Place it on the board, carefully straightening all the leaves.

3. Starting in the middle, miss all the leaves with curd filling. Collect a cock and slightly wrap it with your hands to give shape.

4. Wrap the cock with two layers of food film and let it soak in the refrigerator for one hour.
  5. Serve the snack whole or sliced into portions. Bon appetit!

Among all types of cabbage, Beijing is the juiciest. And among the crunchy ones, it is also the softest. Beijing cabbage salads are quite easy to prepare and can vary in composition and calorie content. Cooking from this vegetable is a pleasure!

Do you know how to feed your family a delicious and healthy meal? Get ready. kale! Baked cauliflower can be a snack, and a side dish, and the main dish. Just give it a little attention, add spices - and it will acquire a completely fantastic taste.

Did you like the article? Save the recipe and share it with your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting