Instructions for preparing minced stacks in the oven

When the usual cutlets are already tired, and there is very little minced meat left - I peel 4 potatoes, several bulbs and get cheese and mayonnaise from the refrigerator to prepare this dish.

A recipe for mince sticks My mother-in-law shared it with me and I am very grateful for it. The dish is not difficult to prepare, but it turns out to be very tasty and hearty. And the most pleasant thing is that you kill two birds with this dish at once: you will save time, since you do not need to prepare a separate side dish for them, and you will enjoy an unusual dinner at home.

Stacks of minced meat in the oven Today edition "Site" tell you, How to prepare mince stacks in the oven. It's impossible to come off!

The ingredients
  • 500g mince
  • 300g potatoes
  • 4 eggs
  • 200g onions
  • 50g mayonnaise
  • 150g cheese
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. One of the elements of filling stitches is potatoes. It's because of him that you won't have to cook these garnishes. quirky. Potatoes must be boiled in advance until semi-ready. Cool the potatoes and sodium on a large grater, and then transfer it to a comfortable bowl, add a tablespoon of mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste. Stir thoroughly.

2. Peel the onions and also cut finely, and then roast in vegetable oil until golden in color.

3. Boil the eggs, cool and cut finely, add some mayonnaise and stir. Rub the cheese on a fine grater.

4. Cover the pan with baking paper, and then lubricate with a small amount of oil. Put the mince in the form of thin tortillas, no more than 1 centimeter thick. Try to make meat cakes of the same size, leaving a little free space between them.

5. Put the roasted onions on top, then the egg with mayonnaise. Next is a layer of grated potatoes. Potatoes can be smeared a little with mayonnaise.

6. On top, sprinkle each of the staples with grated cheese. Bake the dish in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for half an hour.

7. That's it, pottery Ready. Bon appetit!

The advice of the editorial board A for those who observe the fast or decided to completely abandon the use of meat in their diet, I suggest finding out a wonderful recipe for hearty and healthy squash cutlets. They will taste even the most demanding!

Chicken racks under cheese - the best solution for dinner in the family! This dish is convenient to serve for the festive table, baked portionly - meat and garnish are immediately combined in one dish.

Try to cook these. delicious stacksAnd then, before the green onion, they will fly away hot! The dish is quite hearty - a find for any hostess.

Share a great recipe with your friends on social networks, they will thank you for it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting