The fastest way to prepare Easter cakes

There are a huge number of different recipes for cooking Easter cakes, and each of them has its advantages. I want to share with you, dear reader, a proven recipe that will help you out when there is no time, but I want to please my family. pastry.

This is probably the fastest and easiest. cooker: without kneading, everything was mixed - and in shapes, three hours into the oven. Eat very fast. And no matter how much you bake, there is always little. This recipe is very simple, even a child can cope!

Delicious Easter cakes Today editorial "Site" He will tell you how to prepare Easter. pop-up. It works the first time!

The ingredients
  • 0.5 tbsp milk
  • 0.5 tbsp sugar
  • 50g butter
  • 2 eggs
  • 2.5 tbsp flour
  • 50g raisins
  • 1 tsp yeast
  • 50g powdered sugar
  • 2 tbsp orange juice

Preparation
  1. In warm milk, dissolve the yeast, adding a couple of teaspoons of sugar and a little flour. Leave 15-20 minutes warm.

2. To prepare the dough in a convenient container, mix the oil and sugar. Stir everything well, and then enter the eggs and stir again to a homogeneous mass, do not forget to salt.

3. Now you can add yeast and half the flour. Stir thoroughly.

4. When the dough becomes difficult to interfere, add raisins and flour residues. Put the resulting mass in the forms. Keep in mind that the dough will increase in volume by 2-3 times, so apply about a third of the desired height of the cakes. So that when unfolding the dough is not sticky to the hands, soak them with water or vegetable oil.

5. Leave the blanks in a warm place to rise, covering all the molds with future waders with a towel. Leave them at room temperature for 2-3 hours.

6. Cookies in the oven at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes.

7. For glaze, mix powdered sugar with juice. Put the mixture on the cake and decorate. When the glaze dries, you can serve.

8. That's it, the cakes are ready. Bon appetit!

Editorial Board Easter kulich - Baking is special. This is the bread of joy, it needs special attention and attention. Make it fit and beautiful, because it is a symbol of the greatest holiday.

I suggest you find out 25 elegant ideas on how to decorate the kulich. These delightful options will definitely inspire you to create the most beautiful cake!

This recipe can be cooked in no more than 4-5 hours, unlike traditional recipes, where cooking takes more than a day. In my opinion, this method of preparation is a real wand-goal for all the always busy people, to the category of which I include myself.

For all the simplicity of this express method, cakes are quite tasty, loose, light and melting in the mouth. If you like this recipe, share it with your friends on social networks!

Tags

See also

New and interesting