Instructions for cooking coconut dessert without baking

On the eve of March 8, I especially want sweets. But do not forget about the figure, because the beach season is not far off. I have a great solution for this: a recipe. Coconut Cloud dessert. This dessert can be pampered at least every day without harm to the figure!

The dessert is light, tender, airy, soft, moderately sweet and slightly crispy. And the best part is that it prepares quickly and without fuss!

This treat does not require baking, only 5 minutes - and success is already on your plate. What is not a reason to please yourself and your family with a beautiful dessert?

Coconut dessert today editorial "Site" He will tell you how to cook fast and delicious. coconut. The perfect solution by March 8th!

The ingredients
  • 500 ml of sour cream (15% fat)
  • 70g powdered sugar
  • 60g coconut shavings
  • 130 ml of water
  • 20g gelatin
  • 5g vanilla sugar

Preparation
  1. First you need to dissolve the gelatin. To do this, it must be poured with hot water, and then, constantly stirring, dissolved in a water bath. It is very important that gelatin does not boil under any circumstances.

2. In a convenient container, mix sour cream with vanilla sugar and powdered sugar. Stir it carefully.

3. Add coconut shavings to the sour cream mixture. Then the prepared gelatin (it should still be warm) in a thin trickle enter the sour cream, not forgetting to stir.

4. Put the sour cream and coconut mass in the baking mold (I have a size of 20 x 27 cm). Please note that the form does not need to be lubricated.

5. Distribute the mixture evenly in shape. Cover the food film and send it to the refrigerator for 2 hours.

6. Get dessert out of the fridge. Still in the form, divide it into portioned pieces and gently transfer it to the plate.

7. That's all, Coconut Cloud dessert is ready. Bon appetit!

Better than delicate coconut candy "Rafaello" can only be a cake with the same taste and melting texture. It looks like such a delicacy is much more elegant, and cakes always lift the mood.

I suggest you learn how to make a cake without baking with coconut filling. Fingers are good!

Gentle and stunningly delicious dessert with coconut, will help you, albeit briefly, but transfer from the stuffy urban jungle to the shade of palm trees on the sandy shore of the ocean.

Try to make a coconut cloud with this recipe. The cooking process doesn’t take you long, and the ingredients themselves are available and the price doesn’t bite.

Try to cook. Coconut Cloud dessert without baking and tell about the impressions in the comments. Share the recipe with your friends on social media!

Tags

See also

New and interesting